Media ROBMEDIA OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS

Remove this Banner Ad

What does it look like if you take yourself out of it mate?

In fact, I think you’ll find if you take the Captains out of both our teams, then Bombers would be ahead by a premiership.

Let’s hope you can pull it off, hey?

I do. Every night.

Bombers can't help yourselves.
Correct.

What we can do is help the less fortunate in the SFA, per our charter. Don’t be embarrassed that you have also needed our assistance to be relevant, you are not the only ones.

Its the off season for you losers.
It is always off season for us, usually punctuated by game day threads designed to corral our enthusiasm for being involved in any and every thread.
Aren't you on your end of season trip to Tehran or something?
We only go to exotic destinations when we win.

Guess we are off to the Moe races again

Lets play a quick game everyone.

Question1: The OOBs have had 9 rookies (new players into the team and SFA) in their first 2 Seasons? FACT or CRAP:

Its a FACT!

Question 2: The Bombers have done better than OOBs at recruiting because they have had more than 9 rookies (new players into the team and SFA) in the last 2 Seasons? FACT or CRAP

Its CRAP. Bombers have also had 9 rookies to their team.
If you care to name them, we could fact check your incorrect assumptions.

Got no idea how you got to 9 rookies joining the SFA through the OOBs.

I count 7 myself …

2inchmagic (Rookie), Over The Post (Rookie), Dudikins (Rookie), Mrs Turbo (Rookie), Fleabane (Rookie), The Cryptkeeper (Rookie) and FireKrakouer (Rookie)

Ours were … gab213 (Rookie), Sun Ra (Rookie), YeoGabbaGabba (Rookie), PetWussy (Rookie), Dazjack (Rookie), dudeintheswamp (Rookie), SaintsSeptember (Rookie), norway blue (Rookie), sunny3193 (Rookie) and kenneyswarriors (Rookie) … FACT

This dispute between OOB vs Bombers regarding the rookies has been escalated to the Ombudsman of the SFA, to resolve this dispute once and for all.

This independent body has produced the following findings and they note that the data is sourced from an unbiased third party (Note Neither an OOB nor a Bomber).

The data is as follows:

Season 34
Bomber = 4 rookies
OOB = 8 rookies
1687262806388.png

Season 35
Bomber = 5 rookies
OOB = 1 rookies

1687262866482.png

Here is where the maths comes in and sorry again if this is beyond you Sun Ra but I am sure that you can help him with this please Kilroy

4 + 5 = 9 for Bombers
and 8 +1 = 9 for OOB

and 9 = 9.

This ombudsman confirmed that with such unbias data, that this Dispute is deemed closed and no further discussion will be entered into.

This dispute between OOB vs Bombers regarding the rookies has been escalated to the Ombudsman of the SFA, to resolve this dispute once and for all.

This independent body has produced the following findings and they note that the data is sourced from an unbiased third party (Note Neither an OOB nor a Bomber).

The data is as follows:

Season 34
Bomber = 4 rookies
OOB = 8 rookies
View attachment 1717846

Season 35
Bomber = 5 rookies
OOB = 1 rookies

View attachment 1717849

Here is where the maths comes in and sorry again if this is beyond you Sun Ra but I am sure that you can help him with this please Kilroy

4 + 5 = 9 for Bombers
and 8 +1 = 9 for OOB

and 9 = 9.

This ombudsman confirmed that with such unbias data, that this Dispute is deemed closed and no further discussion will be entered into.
Mrs Turbo you are using factual facts, please stop as this confuses the Bombers who just make up sh!t as it comes to them

The data is as follows:

Season 34
Bomber = 4 rookies
OOB = 8 rookies
View attachment 1717846

Season 35
Bomber = 5 rookies
OOB = 1 rookies

View attachment 1717849

4 + 5 = 9 for Bombers
and 8 +1 = 9 for OOB

and 9 = 9.

My info came from the Official Squad Submissions at the start of each season, proving that kenneyswarriors was listed as a Bomber rookie before becoming an OOB rookie.

But who cares, right? We’re obviously in each other’s pockets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My info came from the Official Squad Submissions at the start of each season, proving that kenneyswarriors was listed as a Bomber rookie before becoming an OOB rookie.

But who cares, right? We’re obviously in each other’s pockets.
giphy.gif

You are lying a little bit. We all are. We’re scared too.
I think I may need trauma therapy, a free trip to Vegas, with 100k would help ease the pain I think. Now where's that doctor to prescribe this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back