Media ROBMEDIA OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
I only hope I have the same voracity the OOBs do for self-congratulatory media when I join the next expansion bid.
and when there's no expansion next Season; just come and join the OOB fun
oober van I LOVE stickered and Uranus.PNG

I'll have the OOBer at the ready with driver instructions:-
'Come straight back to Spotswood, with One stop permitted at either Mrs Ts Tavern or Robertio Guinness bar'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you look on the 2 seasons the Ophidian Old Boys have had it is impressive:
  • 1 x EKA
  • 1 x Mobbenfuhrer Medal
  • 1 x VC All-SFA
  • 1 x Captain All-SFA
  • 5 x All-SFA blazers
  • 2 x played Finals
  • 2 x top 10 finish in the beez
and to think we still haven't finished the season to add to this tally
What a pity that apart from the rewards for Mrs Turbo, the rest of your “achievements” are due to the efforts of other clubs that nurtured your playing list before they were pilfered to avoid the need for adding rookies.

With no new talent being added, can’t see the tally of OOB inspired awards increasing anytime soon.

What a pity that apart from the rewards for Mrs Turbo, the rest of your “achievements” are due to the efforts of other clubs that nurtured your playing list before they were pilfered to avoid the need for adding rookies.

With no new talent being added, can’t see the tally of OOB inspired awards increasing anytime soon.
546c3f15-0fcc-4dde-ab8c-0ef589e9f106_text.gif

It's sad isn't it ...

It's sad isn't it ...
Agree Jabba73 post was and a good effort at deflecting from his own teams lack of performance and success.

Sun Ra as he is one of your team mates it might be time you gave jabba a big hug, he needs some love

Agree Jabba73 post was and a good effort at deflecting from his own teams lack of performance and success.

Sun Ra as he is one of your team mates it might be time you gave jabba a big hug, he needs some love
Straying dangerously close to “no, you” territory there fearless leader.

Might hurt your beez chances at a critical juncture

When you look on the 2 seasons the Ophidian Old Boys have had it is impressive:
  • 1 x EKA
  • 1 x Mobbenfuhrer Medal
  • 1 x VC All-SFA
  • 1 x Captain All-SFA
  • 5 x All-SFA blazers
  • 2 x played Finals
  • 2 x top 10 finish in the beez
and to think we still haven't finished the season to add to this tally

good-job.gif
What does it look like if you take yourself out of it mate?

In fact, I think you’ll find if you take the Captains out of both our teams, then Bombers would be ahead by a premiership.

Let’s hope you can pull it off, hey?

With no new talent being added
Lets play a quick game everyone.

Question1: The OOBs have had 9 rookies (new players into the team and SFA) in their first 2 Seasons? FACT or CRAP:

Its a FACT!

Question 2: The Bombers have done better than OOBs at recruiting because they have had more than 9 rookies (new players into the team and SFA) in the last 2 Seasons? FACT or CRAP

Its CRAP. Bombers have also had 9 rookies to their team.

What does it look like if you take yourself out of it mate?

In fact, I think you’ll find if you take the Captains out of both our teams, then Bombers would be ahead by a premiership.

Let’s hope you can pull it off, hey?
TT is a realist so I'm certain he agrees.

Lets play a quick game everyone.

Question1: The OOBs have had 9 rookies (new players into the team and SFA) in their first 2 Seasons? FACT or CRAP:

Its a FACT!

Question 2: The Bombers have done better than OOBs at recruiting because they have had more than 9 rookies (new players into the team and SFA) in the last 2 Seasons? FACT or CRAP

Its CRAP. Bombers have also had 9 rookies to their team.
Well, that depends how you look at it.

Bombers can't help yourselves.

Its the off season for you losers.

Aren't you on your end of season trip to Tehran or something?
Despite appearances there is a shared history with our clubs and a healthy rivalry.

I make no apologies for wanting to see the OOBs continue the underdogs narrative and mount Everest, and I’m not on my own there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back