Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

much Thanks MWPP's - Hope you have a lovely mothers day too :purpleheart: :greenheart:

View attachment 1986931
Now that's enough nicety on Game Day...
Lets flog these furballs!!
Yes ma’am!

That last comment sounds kinda of….

Happy Party GIF by Justin

Good afternoon everyone!

For those of you in this thread who are mothers, I hope you have a wonderful day where you are reminded that not only are your children blessings to you, but they are blessed to have you! And this also goes for those who are not mothers, but stepmothers, aunts, big sisters family friends, anyone who plays a positive female figure in the life of a little one, today is all about all of you ❤️

For the rest of us, make her feel special. I am incredibly fortunate to have been born to the woman I call Mum (considering she had me at 20, poor girl, I ruined her life!), so she fully deserves the expensive French champagne I'm giving her ❤️ No one loves you as much as your mother, and it started before you even had a name.

There’s and time and place fellas….
Your change room maybe?

Pre game warm up? 🤔

I just wish he kept his warm-up private, and not during our pre-match huddle...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1987028
Is she part of your crew? She’s an angry looking Furie?

Bags not being her opponent

That's the normal expression an actual living woman takes whenever a Fury approaches. Two seconds before that photo she looked lovely, and was enjoying her best life...

omgfridge I watched Yorgos Lanthimos' Dogtooth last night. It started weird, then became shocking. Not a film I can recommend, but by the same token not a film I can recommend avoiding, either.

That's true mate but you support the Gold Coast Suns, so you're hardly in a position to be firing stones at other clubs!:laughv1:

You'll still probably win a flag before the Dockers though!:laughv1:

Don’t be silly - throwing stones from the bottom is the best part! What are ya gonna do, just clock me with my own ammo? We’re already doing that :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back