Discussion Season 37 Round 14 - Ophidian Old Boys v nobody because LOVE THE BYE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh well i'll just have to take my anger out on the Gumbies next week.

Be nice, the Gumbos are OK in my book. Falconista one of the Sweet FA gems, fo sho.

I still wanna put an OOB icon behind their cup and take it for ours. Our problem will be waking them up from their clay slumber...

Be nice, the Gumbos are OK in my book. Falconista one of the Sweet FA gems, fo sho.

I still wanna put an OOB icon behind their cup and take it for ours. Our problem will be waking them up from their clay slumber...
I'm talking about out on the field mate there'll be no mercy shown!

I agree the Gumbies are a great bunch. Apart from the Carlton game all is good with me.

We'll be better once our injured players come back. I still think we'll be there or thereabouts this year.

We have opened the Pies season right up though unfortunately.

Last edited:
Ha ha ha i really dig the whole National Enquirer thing you have going down here.:laughv1:
The Weekly World News was an actual tabloid comedy newspaper, the grocery stores used to stock it at the checkout line. Sort of the National Enquirer's goofy cousin.

They went online so I signed up:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be honest - it's better than a Furies match thread, yeah?
Mate! I have no idea who’s on what team at the best of times so I generally wait and see who shows up and then the light bulb usually flashes….
“Oh yeah! Those campaigners!”

Everyone is innocent until I’ve judge them 😉

Mate! I have no idea who’s on what team at the best of times so I generally wait and see who shows up and then the light bulb usually flashes….
“Oh yeah! Those campaigners!”

Everyone is innocent until I’ve judge them 😉

Not racking up 200 posts against the bye? Someone’s out of form :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back