Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 3 – Heritage Round - BYE v Ophidian Old Boys

Remove this Banner Ad

Dog Walk GIF

myblueroan JuddgementDay tigerland_1720

This is one of my favourite weeks - we get to have a week off from HAVING to play qooty.
I often go shopping ..

what do you prefer -White or Yellow gold?

View attachment 1903637 View attachment 1903643

and I have time to have a massage

View attachment 1903638

(tho Fleabane calls hers a belly rub)
View attachment 1903640
Notice she still does NOT drop the ball. Good qooty skills = good doggy FB!

Ohh and i might get my nails done this week too.... it's no good playing qooty when your nails are polised

View attachment 1903646

What a great week ahead OOB's

So what are you going to do during the BYE week?
Gotta go the yellow gold I reckon. Great start to the season, 2 from 2 and now for an early season bye to refresh!

myblueroan JuddgementDay tigerland_1720

This is one of my favourite weeks - we get to have a week off from HAVING to play qooty.
I often go shopping ..

what do you prefer -White or Yellow gold?

View attachment 1903637 View attachment 1903643

and I have time to have a massage

View attachment 1903638

(tho Fleabane calls hers a belly rub)
View attachment 1903640
Notice she still does NOT drop the ball. Good qooty skills = good doggy FB!

Ohh and i might get my nails done this week too.... it's no good playing qooty when your nails are polised

View attachment 1903646

What a great week ahead OOB's

So what are you going to do during the BYE week?

Sylvester Stallone Training GIF by Rocky

In my first two games I was moved to the backline and then the forward line. Therefore, I’m putting in extra sessions in the hope that Coach will let me actually play in the middle in Round 4 🤗

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did you go ? Any power outages/damage from the other night ?
Lost some of the roof from the garage and power off for about 7 hours, got off lightly from what I've seen. How was it in Bendigo?

Lost some of the roof from the garage and power off for about 7 hours, got off lightly from what I've seen. How was it in Bendigo?
no power for 12,no internet for 27, big tree down in backyard. Most of the shops closed first day, no Eftpos the next, basically just KF got impacted I think, walked to Golden Square that night everything OK there,- not much at all compared to what a lot of others in Vic have to deal with.

no power for 12,no internet for 27, big tree down in backyard. Most of the shops closed first day, no Eftpos the next, basically just KF got impacted I think, walked to Golden Square that night everything OK there,- not much at all compared to what a lot of others in Vic have to deal with.
Next five days in the 30's with i bet another thunder storm after that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back