Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 3 – Heritage Round - BYE v Ophidian Old Boys

Remove this Banner Ad

DemurePrincess has undergone our slurs module and now understands what is and isn’t allowed
Is there a list other people can use as well ?

I.E - No engaging with ******* Suns
- Melty *******
- Serial *******

Oh wait, I'm in a open thread, I shouldn't say this, right ? :)

Last edited:

- Melty *******
- Serial *******

It’s Thursday so I doubt any of them will read it.

The bye is starting to piss me off. It's giving us nothing.

oj punctuel looks away GIF by Efteling

- Melty *******
- Serial *******

Me everytime I wonder if I should post something risqué on bigfooty

IMG_3423.jpeg
Do it

Last edited:
OMG... is that what they are?! Is that why everyone's so excited? Were they constipated up there - for YEARS??! Is that why they weren't available? This is so unexpected and shocking!

Dog What GIF by MOODMAN

Apologies: it's bye week
Homer Bush Goodbye GIF by Stefanie Shank

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OMG... is that what they are?! Is that why everyone's so excited? Were they constipated up there - for YEARS??! Is that why they weren't available? This is so unexpected and shocking!

Dog What GIF by MOODMAN

Apologies: it's bye week
Homer Bush Goodbye GIF by Stefanie Shank
I just want to see you keep going, I'm having a laugh and hoping to see you get 'Yapper " of the week.

I just want to see you keep going, I'm having a laugh and hoping to see you get 'Yapper " of the week.
I know. Don't know what's come over me! Thank god the bye ends soon. The silence is getting to me!

On that note, I'll be off.

Animated GIF

Got this on our watchlist. Haven't seen it yet.
Movie finished just before I posted this morning, love the song cause I was sooky Kenney this morning the movie was good as well. Got a heap of good songs- Had to U-Toob them as liked the vocals but curious what the words are - (can subtitle) -hmmm, actually listened to song 4/5 times before I subtitled-tis good.

Movie finished just before I posted this morning, love the song cause I was sooky Kenney this morning the movie was good as well. Got a heap of good songs- Had to U-Toob them as liked the vocals but curious what the words are - (can subtitle) -hmmm, actually listened to song 4/5 times before I subtitled-tis good.
Damn, just listened to it again and sooky Kenney is back.

The DJ is in a very electronic mood tonight/this afternoon! Mylo or Myles MacInnes is a scottish DJ.

He only released the one album back in 2004 though. This song brings back some serious 00's nostalgia for me.

I'm still enjoying life right now but 2004/2005 was when i was at my happiest. That might change though when the Blues pick up a few flags over the next few years.:D

Last edited:
The DJ is in a very electronic mood tonight/this afternoon! Mylo or Myles MacInnes is a scottish DJ.

He only released the one album back in 2004 though. This song brings back some serious 00's nostalgia for me.

I'm still enjoying life right now but 2004/2005 was when i was at my happiest. That might change though when the Blues pick up a few flags over the next few years.:D

When the OOB's pick up number 2 it will get you rocking as well mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back