Universal Love Ross Lyonisms

Remove this Banner Ad

Smorgasboard of additions to the compendium in the last 2 pressers:

"Utopia doesn't exist does it."

"It's like Kentucky Fried mate,it's a secret formula." about what statistical permutations he might pay attention to

"When he gets a haircut I'll take him seriously." some reporter called Justin prompted this one.

"Just amusing myself." after he started chortling for no apparent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ange basically pissed in Luis van Gaal's toupe last night Mockcockpit .Lots of similarities but Ange is his own man who will have offers from throughout the world now the news is out.
Craig Foster or RTB?
"If we had their players,we'd have won the game.":rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ange basically pissed in Luis van Gaal's toupe last night Mockcockpit .Lots of similarities but Ange is his own man who will have offers from throughout the world now the news is out.
Craig Foster or RTB?
"If we had their players,we'd have won the game.":rolleyes::rolleyes:

Maybe Man U will consider a late approach from Ange's manager - they could have him for WAY less than they'll be paying the Dutchman! Craig Foster's still in the media for the good reason that he couldn't get a job coaching Belconnen United.

For some reason I woke up about 2.30am this morning and checked my phone and the Socceroos were up 2-1. I thought "this could be history in the making" and went straight back to sleep. Cahill's goal was a cracker though I must admit.

at least you woke up, i said bugger this at 11pm and slept !!! wait for the finals to come then staying up

at least you woke up, i said bugger this at 11pm and slept !!! wait for the finals to come then staying up
I stayed up to watch it, Dutch scored, went to take a piss and Cahill scores miracle goal 45 seconds later when I'm in the toilet :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back