Ross Tungatalum - Human Highlight Reel

Remove this Banner Ad

Many people including myself would state that watching Ross is actually the way to play footy, but all AFL coaches maybe except Blight would argue that closing up, defensive, flooding etc is the way to win games and premierships, win games and premierships and you may keep your job.

It is a very brave coach that advocates attacking open football, i would pay to watch Ross play footy but half these defensive AFL teams i would not bother.

Many people including myself would state that watching Ross is actually the way to play footy, but all AFL coaches maybe except Blight would argue that closing up, defensive, flooding etc is the way to win games and premierships, win games and premierships and you may keep your job.

It is a very brave coach that advocates attacking open football, i would pay to watch Ross play footy but half these defensive AFL teams i would not bother.

Hey Fab Phil
Check your private messages mate

The bolded is stuff done without the ball, which a highlight reel won't show.

Why can't a player/team do both?

Maybe it has something to do with the club's ability to develop talent to the required level as opposed to Ross making the transition.

Then why did nobody else take the chance with him if he had such profound skills?

Or is your useless bandying about based on nothing than having a pissweak dig?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back