Oct 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
eastsidehawks.png
v
mtbullerdemons.gif

Teams to be in by Friday 9pm EST.

Can't wait to tear it up in any case, Carn Hawks
Your service for the Dees was exceptional Tarks, but surely you are regretting the move now you are stuck with the hawks. You still have Mt Buller in your screen name. That is a worry. Best of luck Tarks, but no luck will get you over the Dees.

Inhouse turmoil and fighting...there are enough things to worry about over at Hawkland. The Dees have blitzed the pre-season. You will be made to regret it.
Goodbye.

Inhouse turmoil and fighting...there are enough things to worry about over at Hawkland. The Dees have blitzed the pre-season.

Neither of those statements are true.

Your service for the Dees was exceptional Tarks, but surely you are regretting the move now you are stuck with the hawks. You still have Mt Buller in your screen name. That is a worry. Best of luck Tarks, but no luck will get you over the Dees.

Inhouse turmoil and fighting...there are enough things to worry about over at Hawkland. The Dees have blitzed the pre-season. You will be made to regret it.
Goodbye.
Please... that club was a rabble when I ended up joining. In fact, they were set to be kicked out of the league - they only had a list of seventeen heading into round one.

As it happened, two that consented to join despite both wanting to play for separate clubs (myself at the time with the Wonders*, V_Townsend wanted the Gumbies) ended up being the two people that rallied and kept the team afloat. At season's end, Deestroy relinquished the captaincy to me and I set about building that club from ground zero up.

During its strongest years, we were served by EBIAC, Bomberlegend, Wazza, TBNB and dtm - all of which were my recruits. The club's in good hands now, but I shudder to think what would happen if EBIAC ever left.

So don't come crying turmoil and fighting to me, because I'm a proven miracle worker... and I'm sure EBIAC would give you up in a heartbeat to have me back amongst the ranks. Now back to the sandbox, pal.

And doggies, you're a ********.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please... that club was a rabble when I ended up joining. In fact, they were set to be kicked out of the league - they only had a list of seventeen heading into round one.

As it happened, two that consented to join despite both wanting to play for separate clubs (myself at the time with the Wonders*, V_Townsend wanted the Gumbies) ended up being the two people that rallied and kept the team afloat. At season's end, Deestroy relinquished the captaincy to me and I set about building that club from ground zero up.

During its strongest years, we were served by EBIAC, Bomberlegend, Wazza, TBNB and dtm - all of which were my recruits. The club's in good hands now, but I shudder to think what would happen if EBIAC ever left.

So don't come crying turmoil and fighting to me, because I'm a proven miracle worker... and I'm sure EBIAC would give you up in a heartbeat to have me back amongst the ranks. Now back to the sandbox, pal.

And doggies, you're a ********.
Thanks for the history lesson. EBIAC does stabilise the club yes, but I think we are in such a strong position now that if (God forbid) he did leave us, we would survive. We have got some leadership coming through, do not worry about that. If only you stuck with us a little longer, you would see it for yourself.
You see, the hawks even post threads regarding their own turmoil. It is unfortunate. At least if the Dees had inner turmoil, I am confident we would sort that out inhouse.
Meanwhile, you may be able to give me a history lesson, but sit back and watch as I, and my teammates, make history.

T I think we are in such a strong position now that if (God forbid) he did leave us, we would survive.
hmmmmmm....

We have got some leadership coming through, do not worry about that.
hmmmmmm....

You see, the hawks even post threads regarding their own turmoil. It is unfortunate. At least if the Dees had inner turmoil, I am confident we would sort that out inhouse.
It's great for the league, and can't read too much into what boncer says.

Meanwhile, you may be able to give me a history lesson, but sit back and watch as I, and my teammates, make history.
*SNAP* ... if only anyone believed it could happen

I must admit I'm a little confused as to where these young "leaders" with aspirations of greatness are at the moment.

I'm hoping that you don't include yourself in that little clan, because, despite being spirited, you're also clueless about the league and where it's been derived. A little research, a little history, or even just a little vigour in your response would not be wasted.

As for the rest of them, I can categorically state that not one of them would've played a full season with the Demons AND still be active. I'd expect that trend to continue into the near future, as the Demons flail on the lower ranks of the ladder.

As for creating history, I've been there and done that with the other team Bomberlegend skippered. I'd ask doggies to see to it that Buller have a pathetic season, but I don't think I have to - naturall progression.

:)

Who the **** is this okeydokey ****? Little prick. ****ing talk s**t about things he doesn't have a clue. Hawks in turmoil? Where you dopey s**t?

****ing **** **** **** **** **** **** doggies.

My goodness, these Hawks are VERY insecure arent they?

First we have good old Tarks, the gutless knob who bailed at the worst possible moment and instead joined an already established team.

Then boncer, who cant string three intelligent words together.

And they are both having a dig at us. Interesting. :thumbsu:

First we have good old Tarks, the gutless knob who bailed at the worst possible moment and instead joined an already established team.
The only reason your mob exist is Tarks.
Then boncer, who cant string three intelligent words together.
Who the **** is this okeydokey ****? Little prick. ****ing talk s**t about things he doesn't have a clue. Hawks in turmoil? Where you dopey s**t?

You can't understand that? Don't worry, school starts again soon.
And they are both having a dig at us. Interesting. :thumbsu:
No way. The opposition team is sledging their opponents in the match thread? What has this place turned into?:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back