Round 1 Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2193.... hmmm

Will be looking for big improvements from Pav, Fisher, Chadly, Deledio & Hille next week to keep competitive.

Think there may be some trades to be made before week 3 thanks to dodgy knees and stress fractures, then wont be touching again until Round 10!

First year at this - should my score be auto updated?

It said on a few articles on the HUN website that they're updated throughout the round, but to date I've still got 0 for everyone... ??

2057....shyte score really.

my so called premiums really let me down: lids, pav, hille, boomer....all absolute rubbish scores

tbh I'm just glad to crack 2k....if I know anything about SC it's that you back you players for the season and don't panic especially after round 1.

Quite happy with that considering I had
Malceski
Delideo
C Cornes
Kerr
Didak
Harvey
Ziebell
Hill
Adcock
Selwood
all starting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1924 with Hill, Higgins and Griffin to come. Surely the can cobble together a couple of hundred points between them?
A couple of poor performances from supposed guns (Chornes, BrownDog and Deledio spring to mind), but overall not displeased. :)

Well if my maths is right I've got 2221. Of course it would be nicer to just log in to the site and see it rather than adding it all up manually, but there you go. There's a whole seperate thread for that, innit?
Pretty happy with that as a start. :thumbsu:

I got 2233.

Players like Dal Santo and Murphy saved my score, with no help from Deledio, Fevola, C.Cornes, Hill and Raines. And if i had picked Dal Santo instead of Bartel as captain, (was 50-50 the whole time) score would have been greater. Just gotta get rid of Raines now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back