Game Day 2024 Round 8 Discussion ....It's Carnage I Tell Ya !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1981100

Serong as captain after Gawns score, had some unexpected low scores but some unexpected high ones, still got 4 boosts left and $120,000 in the bank
I'm a Tad Concerned Robertio I really don't want to catch you, and was surprised with your team value, thought it would be a lot higher considering where you are, just had a look and I understand- Zilliams/Yeo may both be missing this week- I am no expert, but I would would replace one with Graham, the other a premo or Mckercher to make some cash as well, and use one of your jeolously guarded boosts to bring in 2 rookies on the bubble or ! fallen premo/cash maker and a rookie.

The 41st ranked team has 1.1m than you to spend, most of the teams around you would 500k more - I have 300k more value and are a gadzillion places behind you.

I'm a Tad Concerned Robertio I really don't want to catch you, and was surprised with your team value, thought it would be a lot higher considering where you are, just had a look and I understand- Zilliams/Yeo may both be missing this week- I am no expert, but I would would replace one with Graham, the other a premo or Mckercher to make some cash as well, and use one of your jeolously guarded boosts to bring in 2 rookies on the bubble or ! fallen premo/cash maker and a rookie.

The 41st ranked team has 1.1m than you to spend, most of the teams around you would 500k more - I have 300k more value and are a gadzillion places behind you.
Just an idea, and be nice to me when you tell me to get ****ed.

Something like One of Zilliams, Yeo out, for Mckercher
Coffield out-Graham via DPP, D Jones in via DPP
Oliver/Parish/Soligo in for Burgess

Next week the 2 102k rookies on the bubble, will at least get a little cash from your dead rookies and Stewart in depending on the news for Zilliams/YEO-whichever

Will still leave you with 2 boosts plus another 4 boosts during the byes

Can we please lock or delete this thread I really want to forget this Round ever happened.

erase tv land GIF by nobodies.

Can we please lock or delete this thread I really want to forget this Round ever happened.

erase tv land GIF by nobodies.
One mans pudding another's potatoh, something like that-best round this year-we need to immortalize it.

was wonderful for my NO redhead policy-The blondies and Brunettes smashed em this week- Lohman, Ryan and whoever else there was- Oh that Heeney dude did ok as well

Screen Shot 2024-05-07 at 7.56.27 pm.png

Back up the ranks to a similar spot I was 3 weeks back. Was having a decent round until Green scuttled things and then Ryan going bananas brought me back to the pack as a non-owner.

Most definitely bringing in that Slim Shady lookin' kent this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back