ROUND 11 COLLINGWOOD VS MELBOURNE - Queens Birthday

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, good on you. Put the boot in every chance you can while we're struggling, that's the way.

It's clearly not lack of effort of course, but hey, the scoreboard's lopsided enough, why not just pretend it is...
Quite a poorly thought out comment, undoubtedly influenced by passion rather than logic. Certain players are lightly jogging like it's myself attempting to run around Albert Park; a significant disparity from the first quarter. The lack of a block, an attempted tackle, or any sort of pressure on numerous occasions is disappointed considering this has been going on all season and beyond. I see Garland has gotten criticised but it at least demonstrates some passion, someone who is attempting to have a go.

good thing channel 7 gave us the slo mo extreme replay of players running through the banner. thoughtt it was a really poignant moment to reflect on at three quarter time.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't the Bulldogs kick 4.4 against Adelaide this year?

8 scoring shots in an entire game of football?

While it was pissing down rain the whole game, yes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oooo we got a "love the way he goes about things" from darcy. took a while, unless i missed an earlier one?

about 5 seconds...

Yeah, like you didn't have that line pre-programmed into that bot you're seemingly using to post around this thread long before now, regardless of what Watts has actually done during the game.

Another autoreply spectacular must be imminent, I'm sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back