Round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly/Goodes/Clark

Double downgrade, to who, I don't know, but will give me enough cash to upgrade Saad + Cey in round 12

Fat cows who are threatening to leak the most milk > new cows who'll make me the most over the byes.

Schade
Oxley
Saad
Krak
McCarthy
Clark
Vandenburg
Cam Ellis.
VanBerlo
Amon

List of outs getting pretty long. Not all urgent.

Will work it out properly after the round is finished but at this point I think I'll be trying to trade IN players with the first bye. Should have plenty of cover for next week but its the second bye that'll hit my team the hardest.

I'm playing for the league win and we aren't playing over the byes so it'll be a good chance to bring in some cows and fix up my bench

First bye round, a few rookies on the cusp so who are you trading?

Me:

CEY > Kavanagh
Krak > Brooksby (via clark dpp)

will leave me with ~600k

lol, nice bank balance. I'm thinking of doing the same just so I can make four upgrades to premiums during R12-13 (although may pick up Kreuzer instead). I may go CEY to Kav and maybe get Acres as well, but have to check because I may be overloading on R12 players.

lol, nice bank balance. I'm thinking of doing the same just so I can make four upgrades to premiums during R12-13 (although may pick up Kreuzer instead). I may go CEY to Kav and maybe get Acres as well, but have to check because I may be overloading on R12 players.

The week after for me:
Ox > Hodge
clark > Kruezer (I had planned my cash for Martin, but)

leaving me with about 350/400k to trade out:
McCarthy & Saad

Can someone please tell me how the bye rounds work? Do scores not count? I have a bit of cash left so I'm just wondering if I should build on that over the next few weeks so when the bye rounds are finished I can get some upgrades? Is that the right way to go about it :p

Can someone please tell me how the bye rounds work? Do scores not count? I have a bit of cash left so I'm just wondering if I should build on that over the next few weeks so when the bye rounds are finished I can get some upgrades? Is that the right way to go about it :p

Your top 18 scores count, so essentially you can have 4 donuts on the field. If you have more, your worst scores just drop off.

crouch > black kav
bont > wines
fielding 20 players next week

Kelly > Clurey
Ellis-Yolmen > Armitage

Tossing up between Armitage and Ebert. Ebert is about 60 k cheaper which is always handy and has a far better bye for me. But im already ****ed for the byed as it is, so there isnt much point in worrying about that really. And therefore Armitage's awesome consistency could be handy

What do we think?

I'm in a bit of strife.

xmie4w.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TRADES: Lambert > Amon (Round 13 bye)
McKernan > Brooksby

Got 19 starting players to pick from. Full quota of starting defenders, 6 out of 8 starting mids (5 if vanders is out injured), 2 rucks and 5 out of 6 starting mids.

Double downgrade this week.

So far am doing
Jake Kelly > Dumont
Krakouer > Fantasia

Leaves me with $300k heading into R12 to get Sloane and a Def upgrade to be decided.

Double downgrade for me:

McIntosh -> Clurey
Clark -> Kavanagh (Swan DPP)

$448K in the bank, will downgrade a defender to Hamling next week, then go on an upgrade binge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back