Remove this Banner Ad

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
Delayed thread is delayed, sorry crew.

For what it’s worth I thought tonight’s game wasn’t the easiest on the eye. Lots of shared red and white.

Delayed thread is delayed, sorry crew.

For what it’s worth I thought tonight’s game wasn’t the easiest on the eye. Lots of shared red and white.
Interesting perspective; it didn't strike me that way. Swans in their pride jumper, Saints not. Both teams in pride socks;
1686259704979.png
1686259795599.png

Weekly Predictions:

Western Bulldogs: Home/Blue v Port Adelaide: Home/White

Hawthorn: Home/Brown v Brisbane: Fitzroy/White
Adelaide: Home/Navy v West Coast: Home/White
Fremantle: Home/Purple v Richmond: Clash/White

North Melbourne: Home/Blue v GWS: Clash/White
Carlton: Home/Navy v Essendon: Home/White

Melbourne: Home/Navy v Collingwood: Clash/White

Thought the Brisbane Hawthorn Clash wasnt the easiest to watch.

Would it have better with Brisbane in Maroon instead of Red?

Even have Hawthorn in the white shorts.

One day I hope the AFL put their stupid Vic tradition policy aside and put Essendon in their clash for the best contrast. I can only dream.

On SM-G736B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Essendon could still wear their ‘traditional’ jumper away against Richmond, Collingwood and Carlton and be in step with their constitution (which really doesn’t make sense because that sort of thing can’t be in a constitution if it would be against league rules) if they just wore red short as the away team. It works, creates better contrast, especially against teams with white in their own jumpers when Essendon wear white shorts.

Essendon are in home jumper and white shorts tonight due to the Big 4 Rule which overrides the need for clash jumpers to be worn.

This game highlights the stupidness of the AFL.

Let this game go ahead with no clash jumper, all ok as long as Geelong wear their white Shorts 80% of the time!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back