Game Day Round 15: Battle of the battered birds West Coast vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

W
This has been coming for a few years, you could see the writing on the wall in 2020/21.
At this point you almost have to treat it like a bad comedy
When I say “we’ll come good” I mean more like “it is what it is, and we are shit”. Is this finally the bottom? God I hope so, this is soul crushing.

The Luke Shuey Era everybody.

Bask in its magnificence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

W

When I say “we’ll come good” I mean more like “it is what it is, and we are s**t”. Is this finally the bottom? God I hope so, this is soul crushing.
We will see worse before the end.of.the season.

The kids have been trying to date but the length of the season and the workloads will be catching up with them.

The seniors are necrotic tissue.

I saw it coming 1st game of 2019.

Never thought it would be quite as bad as this.

This can't continue for much longer.
All of 2019 we looked in "just get the job done" mode and we stuffed a top 4 spot late coz of it.

2020 we didn't take hubs seriously and then the rioli stuff

2021 we were around top 4 in rd 14 and crashed out and haven't stopped.

The flag was great but its SO long ago no one cares about it

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've changed my mind on reid, we should split the pick and cleanout all the bottom dwelling WAFL level players. Pull a Hawthorne, draft and trade well and clear out Simmo. Complete 180 flip on my part oh well. Just soooo many shit quality slow running players who get completely outclassed by fast moving teams.

Simmos completely lost the respect of the players and the club culture is the worst it's ever been, even worse than the late 90s. We'd get belted by that team.

No point drafting Harley in this culture he will want to get the **** out as soon as he can. It's clearly obvious so many of our young players are just languishing under simmo.

This is getting to the point where people are just going to abandon the club.

I honestly can't fault those folk either...

Why does this vibe feel so different to when we were wooden spooner?what was the feeling back in the day. I can't even waycj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back