Unofficial Preview Round 15 v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree so much. If we go into the finals with Richards and Shaw in the team we will not win the flag.

In legit worried about them all bar grundy

Laidler busts his guts but he is not quite big enough or quick enough, kind of spare parts man and if ithers struggle he is exposed a little

Rampe i thought was improved tonight but foot skills this year a concern

Smith he shat the bed tonight

Richards. Him going off killed port, he was one of their best

And shaw what the hell does he offer at all apart from memories of once being good

Everytime port went forward they had a shot it felt like

Outs: Rohan, Richards, Shaw, Nankervis

Ins: Tippett, Franklin, Brandon Jack, Abe Davis

Heeney would need one additional week. Reid will drop to CHB and Davis will replace him as swingman.

Brandon Jack is sub.

Zak Jones to play in Shaw's role.

How on earth are people sending Nankervis out of the side ahead of Pyke? Did we watch the same game?

Nankervis looks a footballer

But to be fair we know horse will ditch him and jones eventually for shaw and pyke

This weeks a good week to tWeak

The current defence wont win a final
And we need to settle on that defense and get it right for when it counts.

Won't be popular, but I'm happy to give Towers another run. Really think he just needs a somewhat consistent run (don't play him against Hawthorn though), and he can become a good player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give Richards a break he isn't cooked. Couple of bad games. Stop over reacting. Shaw I will concede, Richards give him a chance before retiring him.

Just needs a smaller opponent imo

Give Richards a break he isn't cooked. Couple of bad games. Stop over reacting. Shaw I will concede, Richards give him a chance before retiring him.

Absolutely agree. He's had a few poor games this year, sure, but I think he more than deserves a second chance.

P.S. Do you (as your name suggests) really live in Banyo? If so, you poor soul. :p

Absolutely agree. He's had a few poor games this year, sure, but I think he more than deserves a second chance.

P.S. Do you (as your name suggests) really live in Banyo? If so, you poor soul. :p

Not anymore but I used to play for the Banyo Bloods as a junior in the 80's the ground was opposite Nudgee station

imo

IN:
Heeney - Give him the vest and get him ready to face the Hawks. Could potentially get the vest against them too. y
Franklin - Duh.
Tippett - Let him ruck against Brisbane. Not against Hawthorn though. Find another solution there. Maybe big Sammy Reid. Play him deep against the Hawks. DEEP.

OUT:
Pyke - Now this is an interesting one. I say give him a rest next week, so he's ready to go against the Hawks, but I almost wouldn't mind seeing Nankervis play against the Hawks purely for his physicality. That's probably too risky though, so give Pyke the rest next week and have him ready to go against the Hawks.
Teddy - Duh. Welcome him back when he's ready. He may very well be done, but I don't quite believe it yet, and he more than deserves plenty of chances to prove himself.
Rohan - Poor kid. :(

No Shaw yet. Probably won't happen, but with Rohan out, I want to see Shaw go forward next week.

Smith - Grundy - Laidler
Jones - Reid - McVeigh
Jetta - Kennedy - Hanners
Towers - Buddy - Jetta
Goodes - Tippo - Shaw
Nankervis - Kizza - Parker
Lloyd - Cunningham - Rampe
Heeney

Not anymore but I used to play for the Banyo Bloods as a junior in the 80's the ground was opposite Nudgee station

Thank goodness. I hate that area for reasons I refuse to divulge. :p

imo

IN:
Heeney - Give him the vest and get him ready to face the Hawks. Could potentially get the vest against them too. y
Franklin - Duh.
Tippett - Let him ruck against Brisbane. Not against Hawthorn though. Find another solution there. Maybe big Sammy Reid. Play him deep against the Hawks. DEEP.

OUT:
Pyke - Now this is an interesting one. I say give him a rest next week, so he's ready to go against the Hawks, but I almost wouldn't mind seeing Nankervis play against the Hawks purely for his physicality. That's probably too risky though, so give Pyke the rest next week and have him ready to go against the Hawks.
Teddy - Duh. Welcome him back when he's ready. He may very well be done, but I don't quite believe it yet, and he more than deserves plenty of chances to prove himself.
Rohan - Poor kid. :(

No Shaw yet. Probably won't happen, but with Rohan out, I want to see Shaw go forward next week.

Smith - Grundy - Laidler
Jones - Reid - McVeigh
Jetta - Kennedy - Hanners
Towers - Buddy - Jetta
Goodes - Tippo - Shaw
Nankervis - Kizza - Parker
Lloyd - Cunningham - Rampe
Heeney
Cant see horse playing Nankervis over Pyke

Cant see horse playing Nankervis over Pyke

Neither unfortunately. Wishful thinking. I can picture Pyke being buggered a quarter into it against Hawthorn, and the inevitable tapping it to the midfielder's feet will follow that. A recipe for disaster with all the kicking in danger the Hawks get away with.

Neither unfortunately. Wishful thinking. I can picture Pyke being buggered a quarter into it against Hawthorn, and the inevitable tapping it to the midfielder's feet will follow that. A recipe for disaster with all the kicking in danger the Hawks get away with.
Dont think Nankervis would help much against Ceglar

Dont think Nankervis would help much against Ceglar

I agree with that. I mean Pyke should be rested next week, so he's ready to go against the Hawks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back