Preview Round 15 v Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna say give paparone a break in the reserves (along with ZOB and Beasely) and put Robertson as sub. Best thing I can see happening.

If Hanley and Rocky return; it'll be the first time we see our top 5 midfielders out there together:

Beams - Rockliff - Hanley - Redden - Rich :D

with Robinson, Zorko, Christensen and Taylor providing the support :thumbsu:

Providing the below are fit and ready to go:

Ins: Rockliff, Hanley, Merrett & Harwood.
Outs: Aish, Beasley, Bourke & Lester.
Still missing Stefarn though, so our midfield isn't quite at full strength just yet

Still missing Stefarn though, so our midfield isn't quite at full strength just yet

IMO Luey at his best can influence the game as much, if not more than Stef can. If Luey can do what he did last week, and our midfield clicks, we could win. In fact, I wouldn't be hugely surprised if it is a similar game to this one:

IMO Luey at his best can influence the game as much, if not more than Stef can. If Luey can do what he did last week, and our midfield clicks, we could win. In fact, I wouldn't be hugely surprised if it is a similar game to this one:

For some reason, Jed's mark strikes me as a particularly Jeddish thing to do. His best moments are when he is diving at something.

For some reason, Jed's mark strikes me as a particularly Jeddish thing to do. His best moments are when he is diving at something.
97.5% which is 2% higher than the next highest player in the AFL.

wasn't he in the top 5 for spoils last year as well?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ZoB, Beasley and Lester the emergencies.

Richards out for them.

Damn. I was hoping Jack Hiscox would be selected. Then we could talk about his performance. Repeatedly. Using his full name. While trying not to giggle like idiots.

Damn. I was hoping Jack Hiscox would be selected. Then we could talk about his performance. Repeatedly. Using his full name. While trying not to giggle like idiots.

Yeah it would have been good if Longmire had selected his Hiscox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back