Preview Round 15 vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

thanks for the quick response.. if i usually have a reserved seat is that still available? or is it only general admin admission? I love my seat as its behind the goals & has a bar within 10m!
General admin only. Last year against the Saints it was on the 2nd level of the Ponsford Stand.

Absolute must win, no ifs, no buts, no excuses. They are poor at the moment, and with Clarke, and now likely McDonald being out, this is a 6 goal win minimum, if we are to play finals.

What's Nathan Jones' story? I missed why he didn't play on the weekend. Here's hoping he misses again because he has been their best player all year along with Mitch Clark. Should win comfortably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its the middle of winter, the slopes are covered with snow, the range rovers are all heading there and they will miss a demolition of ginormous proportions. 100 point win to the tiges coming up and time for JR to rack up double figures..

Its the middle of winter, the slopes are covered with snow, the range rovers are all heading there and they will miss a demolition of ginormous proportions. 100 point win to the tiges coming up and time for JR to rack up double figures..

I hope JR racks up double figures, but would like a more competitive game than 100 points. Really looking forward to this one. Melbourne aren't the easy beats they were early in the year. Had some big outs on the weekend vs Brisbane, so would think a repeat of that performance isn't likely. Richmond by 5 goals.

What's Nathan Jones' story? I missed why he didn't play on the weekend. Here's hoping he misses again because he has been their best player all year along with Mitch Clark. Should win comfortably.
Pulled up sore, says he'll play against your lot.

With Frawley at 60% at the moment, I expect Jack to have a relative day out against us and kick 2 ;)

I hope JR racks up double figures, but would like a more competitive game than 100 points. Really looking forward to this one. Melbourne aren't the easy beats they were early in the year. Had some big outs on the weekend vs Brisbane, so would think a repeat of that performance isn't likely. Richmond by 5 goals.

Tipping we are a 10 goal better side than the Lions dude...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back