Round 16 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion (Multi Bye Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

902/11 with a krispy kreme & Swan (c) to come

Not good but Gazza going down might make my score more respectable in comparison to others out there!

1243/14, one poor score of Adcock and chuck in a few 70s too. Captain Swan to play tomorrow.

Lol how everyone posting doesn't have ablett ;)

1194/12 Mitchell (C) :)

Shame my SC is now dead :(

977/12 thanks to gablett/lynch/jroo
all premiums to come at least + Swan (c) hopefully 2050 - 2100, on Averages ill score 2066 (Nick Riewoldt my worst to come)

Yep, that'd be right.

Thought not having Ablett as captain would be an advantage. Suddenly, nobody even has him in their team.

People that don't have Ablett most likely arn't ranked in the top 1k so i wouldn't worry. Shiels/Ablett/Suckling/Adcock all stinking it up 2,000 should be par this week.

1251/15 including Ablett x 2. Eight premiums to come so still a slim chance at 2000+.

People that don't have Ablett most likely arn't ranked in the top 1k so i wouldn't worry. Shiels/Ablett/Suckling/Adcock all stinking it up 2,000 should be par this week.

I know you said MOST LIKELY but still a massive generalisation. I would say you might get top 1k with

Swan Pendles Boyd Mitchell Murphy Redden (Chuck in other possibles Rockliffe, Shiels) All who have been good consistently. And if you got your captain choices right then lacking Ablett didn't hurt that much. Swan 130 last week was still an awesome captain score.

For the record I went Mitchell (c) this week. 1150/11+c

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know you said MOST LIKELY but still a massive generalisation. I would say you might get top 1k with

Swan Pendles Boyd Mitchell Murphy Redden (Chuck in other possibles Rockliffe, Shiels) All who have been good consistently. And if you got your captain choices right then lacking Ablett didn't hurt that much. Swan 130 last week was still an awesome captain score.

For the record I went Mitchell (c) this week. 1150/11+c

Alot of people grabbed Ablett after his bye when he bottomed out, then alot of straight swapped Selwood to Ablett, not to mention different scenarios i wish i had the stats but id say 800/1000 of the top 1k teams would have Ablett.

Alot of people grabbed Ablett after his bye when he bottomed out, then alot of straight swapped Selwood to Ablett, not to mention different scenarios i wish i had the stats but id say 800/1000 of the top 1k teams would have Ablett.

Never said that a lot of the top teams don't but I read your first post and to me it sounded like you were saying that the top dream teamers obviously have Ablett. Was merely saying that there are other popular options that would have softened the loss of not having Ablett in your side.

I guess I am just a disgruntled non Ablett owner mistakenly thinking his gun game just before his second bye was lucky given his other performances for the year. A mistake by myself yes but plenty of other options around.

My main point being that popular players playing against weak teams have been scoring big most weeks and therefore Captain choices could just as easily been done without Ablett.

Since round 9 when Ablett was brought in Mitchell ave 124 and Murphy ave 123 stand out. (removing each of their Geelong games as I wouldn't choose my captain against Geelong)

Anyway I do note your point that Ablett would definitely helped you move up the rankings but there are always options against the norm.

1140/12 with the following to come
Scotland
Gibbs
Fisher
Goddard
Boyd
Swan (c)
Pendles
Riewoldt
Krak
Richardson

Really hoping those last 2 can scrape 120-150 between them and should be a good score this week.

1140/12 with the following to come
Scotland
Gibbs
Fisher
Goddard
Boyd
Swan (c)
Pendles
Riewoldt
Krak
Richardson

Really hoping those last 2 can scrape 120-150 between them and should be a good score this week.

i dont think he's playing

972/11.

Ablett's 23 hurts but gambled with Swan as captain which looks to be a good choice at this stage.

Having an epic battle in eliminator - both of us had Ablett but neither as captain so still up for grabs!

1138/12/1 donut to come (Richardson)

Swan (C)
Pendles
Goddard
Riewoldt
Gilbert
Boyd
Gibbs
Murphy
Scotland

hopefully can push 2200, maybe 2300 with some big ones if im lucky

12/1035 with Gazza capt (looks like I'll be reversing my Selwood to Ablett trade back to Selwood now).

Reasonably happy with everyone else.

All premiums left so hopefully I can salvage about 1900 or so.

1217/14, captain NOT played.

To come:
Gibbs
Fisher
Goddard
Murphy
Pendles
Swan (C)
Boyd
Riewoldt.

Assuming ~90 average from each of these players, I'll get 2K.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back