Round 16 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion (Multi Bye Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe Bartel is going to be less than $300,000 next week... that's unheard of... I've had him since the start =(

157/2 having had to play ...Darling :eek:
... and having left Cox on the pine :eek::(:eek:

4/405, but it's going to be all down hill from here, have 5 of my starting 22 out this week and a donut if both buddy and nick roo are late withdraws :thumbsdown:

355/4

Chapman
Cox
Johnson
Lecras

Lecras 57 hurt but was expecting a down game. Disappointed still because a few times he was wide open in pocket and no one kicked it to him. Also, alot of the third quarter and some of the last he played around the ball and still didn't get nearly enough. Wish he could turn these 50s and 60s into 70s, then he'd be a much better pick. West Coast have a pretty good run home, hopefully he can average 95+ from here.

EDIT: Kind of hoping that N.Riewodlt is a late withdrawal so can play Dalhaus when many others would cop zeros.

Shiels x 2
Franklin
Suckling
Puopolo

Rischitelli
Heppell
Deledio
(Prestia + Smith emg)

900 would be fantastic:p. Considering Hawks should hopefully smash Lions I would really like 100 avg from everyone playing today to get 800 but ~750 wouldn't be too bad I guess.

Considering Hawks should hopefully smash Lions I would really like 100 avg from everyone playing today to get 800 but ~750 wouldn't be too bad I guess.

word is conditions are terrible down at tassie, doesn't look good for hawthorn's high possession game style :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

684/7 so far. Pretty happy with that.

Heppell & ROKeefe tonight

Swan (C) Tomorrow + 6 players in the Blues V Doggies game to end the round. Obviously hoping that one is the highest DT scoring game of the round and that my players junk it up.

7/710
I just absolutely <3 Redden. One of the best dters in the game, without a doubt.
Mitchell, Buddy, Chappy all had good performances.
Dissapointed with Jed and he is starting to become a bit of a nightmare.
StevieJ and Cox also had solid performances, dissapointing COx slowed a bit in the last but overall well placed.
Bring on tonight, Go GAJ(c)!

803/7+1+donut :eek:

Was always gonna be a tough week for me so hoping just to get 2050+ and not lose too much ground overall.

Lids, Goodes, ROK, Smith, Hibberd tonight.

Kudos to Bartel for tonning up :)

634/10 (3 donuts).

Not really fussed, playing for league. Howe, Sylvia, Fyfe and Rioli all not playing this weekend left my forward line stretched a bit thin :eek:

6/567

After the GC game will be a better indicator with Prestia, Lynch and Matera all on the field in the forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back