AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
The Clique - of course!
5. Ben Cousins - simply brilliant, and will get better as the hammy loosens
4. Brent Staker - this kid can do these things all the time - bring it on
3. Daniel Chick
2. Ashley Hansen
1. Chris Judd - what groin problem? Looked better than he has in about 2 months.

5. Cousins
4. Hansen
3. Cox
2. Staker
1. Kerr

Apart from Cuz, lots could fill next places, in any order really.

5 Ben Cousins - Whatever your views on his off field issues no one can deny this guy can play footy
4 Daniel Kerr - Back to his best
3 Brent Staker - I resorted to calling him superman tonight.
2 Ash Hansen - 4 goals although it should have been 6 or 7. Welacome return
1 - Adam Selwood - made sure Goodes didn't have an impact.

Apologies to Chick, Stenglein, Cox, Bones and Glass.

Back to a team effort tonight which has been missing for a few weeks.

I can't vote, but:

5: Ben Cousins (can he win the Brownlow? :eek::p)
4: Ashley Hansen (our most important player)
3: Chris Judd (miracle recovery CONFIRMED!)
2: Brent Staker (now imagine if he was consistent! :eek:)
1: Dean Cox (was great when pushed forward)

I also think it's funny that some players (LeCras, Lynch, Seaby) always seem to play poorly against Sydney. To his credit though Lynchy delivered when it counted on Grand Final day :thumbsu:

5. Hard to go past one B. Cousins... ;)
4. Brent Staker. Best. Game. Evah....
3. Daniel Kerr
2. Adam Selwood. Gave Goodes the kind of touch up we all wish we'd get from that Eagles chick on the Footy Show on Thurs night!!! :D
1. Dean Cox. Great game all over the ground.

Honorable mentions to Ash Hansen and Daniel Chick.

5. Ben Cousins
4. Brent Staker
3. Ashley Hansen
2. Dean Cox
1. Daniel Chick

Funny thing (not really though), all the guys that came into the side were pretty the best. Obviously tired in the end, but I believe the team will only get better which is great news http://www.*************.au/forums/style_emoticons/default/thumbup.gif (accuracy still a problem though)
Another thing, can Malcolm Blight be more negative about the Eagles if he tried, esp about Lynch http://www.*************.au/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

Was it Malcolm Blight? I thought it was Robert Walls although I was only half awake. I thought his points at least re: Lynch were all spot on though.

Was it Malcolm Blight? I thought it was Robert Walls although I was only half awake. I thought his points at least re: Lynch were all spot on though.

Funnily enough I thought that whilst he was being a bit harsh at times his points were valid.

He also gave credit when Lynch did the right thing - like stay on his feet and move the ball on quickliy without worrying about taking off the glove etc.

5. Ben Cousins
4. Hansen
3. Cox
2. Staker
1. Judd

Honourable mentions to Selwood for tagging job, Brett Jones for holding Okeefe to zero goals in 2nd half (was he on him for the first 4?) and Kerr.

Dishonourable mentions to Lynch's first half, Stengleins turnovers (just a tad too many stray passes) and Le Cras' innacuracy (hopefully doesn't get him dropped, I like him in the team).

Funnily enough I thought that whilst he was being a bit harsh at times his points were valid.

He also gave credit when Lynch did the right thing - like stay on his feet and move the ball on quickliy without worrying about taking off the glove etc.

Yeah they were valid to a point, but it sounded like he had to force himself to say something positive about the Eagles. Oh well not complaining that much we won, now lets do it next week cause by christ its being a long time since we have had consecutive wins.

Coming to think of it I have to agree about the glove thing regarding Lynch, maybe he could maybe mix it by doing the glove thing and if someone is in a better position kick to them- this can trick the opposition, or maybe he just leaves the glove on, yeah that probably sounds better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well my votes have to go to the A Team as they turned in on when it was most needed.

5 BEN THE CHAMP COUSINS - I will need 10 pages to describe his brilliance.
4. Daniel Kerr - OUTSTANDING
3. Ash Hansen - He is a vital player in our team boy we misse him off late
2. Chris Judd - What injury looked as majestic as every
1. Dean Cox - A star with 3 goals and made Jolly look like an Auz Kick kid.

Again the A Team were outstanding.

5.ben cousins outstanding comback
4.ash hansen our most important player
3.staker
2.cox
1.chick

5 - B Cousins
4 - A Hansen
3 - D Cox
2 - B Staker
1 - D Kerr

Judd very unlucky to miss out as were a few others...
Staker/Stinger did a good job at keeping Goodes quiet.

5. Cousins
4. Staker
3. Hansen
2. Judd
1. Cox

How good is it to have all those names in the votes again?:thumbsu::D

5. Cousins - Enough said...FAN-F***ING-TASTIC!!!!
4. Brent Staker - Good option up forward...how bout that mark! Watta catch!!! :pe
3. Ash Hansen - People still don't understand how important he is for our push towards another premirship
2. Big Cox - this guy is a machine, he made Jolly and Everitt look like U/10's!!!
1. Adam Selwood - Shat on Goodes...I think he shed more tears!

Honourable mentions:
- Bones: He made O'Keefe none existent in the 2nd half, probably the reason we won the game! :D
- Daniel Chick: He lifted a hell of alot for his mates comeback...pressure pressure pressure!!!

5. Cousins - Enough said...FAN-F***ING-TASTIC!!!!
4. Brent Staker - Good option up forward...how bout that mark! Watta catch!!! :pe
3. Ash Hansen - People still don't understand how important he is for our push towards another premirship
2. Big Cox - this guy is a machine, he made Jolly and Everitt look like U/10's!!!
1. Adam Selwood - Shat on Goodes...I think he shed more tears!

Honourable mentions:
- Bones: He made O'Keefe none existent in the 2nd half, probably the reason we won the game! :D
- Daniel Chick: He lifted a hell of alot for his mates comeback...pressure pressure pressure!!!

Can't believe the amount of people that have left Kerr out. How many times did he win the hard pull, jump out of the pack dish it out and get the game going? Cousins was best on ground but in all respect he got a lot of easy ball. Have a look at the way Kerr played last night.

5. Ben Cousins - Um yeh. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
4. Ashley Hansen - Easily our most important player. I love ya Big Red
3. Daniel Kerr - Woot
2. Brent Staker - I believe you can fly.
1. Dean Cox - Seems incredibly hars he only got 1.

Anyone else but me leave that game thinking, how the fliping hell did we only win by 12 points. Scoreline was VERY flattering to Sydney. I think 40 points would of been more accurate scoreline

Remove this Banner Ad

Back