Round 17 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

What a shocking round so far, luckily I don't have Ablett.. Rocky, Gray, Beams and Steele all under performing.

986/11 + C

Oxley my only rook to go. Be happy to score 2000 with the way this round is going.

Who would have thought Ben Lennon and Lambert would outscore Gray and Rockliff..

Last edited:
1136/13 + C

Ablett (C), Rockliff, Gray and Steele my lowest scorers. :drunk:

Same except I have Walker instead of Gray. 1275/14 +C (Ablett of course and had Hodge all week but changed last moment)

1117/12 + C

Midfield seriously underperforming - Neale, Ablett and Rocky combined for a massive 136 between them :$

Already got my league match wrapped up. Opponent had Gazza captain and Beams a late withdrawal with no bench cover.

Swan, Daniel, Bont and Macrae in the first game today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It sure hurts having Lambert and his 94 sitting there on the forward line bench when Mitchell is sub and on field. :mad:

Picken and Pendles doing their best to minimise the damage

Last edited:
i traded franklin to ablett would have been better to keep franklin and get lamberts 94 !!! I still got ox on field now mitchell sub great

Such a s**t round. Fairly certain I'm going sub 2000 because of Longmire's vendetta against Mitchell.

1797 with a half to go from Yeo, Mcveigh, Mitchell and Parker.

This round is so s**t it's actually funny. Garry Ablett, Adam Oxley and Tom Rockliff. Can't even check my score because the site has probably deleted my team for me :rolleyes:. You have gotta love fantasy, don't you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back