Preview Round 18, Richmond vs Hawthorn @ MCG - Fri 31 Jul 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has played well in any of his last three games? If he has, then we have nothing to worry about. Only shows up for 1 in every 3 games anyway.
wouldnt have been against us bringing in his daddy (morris) to spank him silly

Conca in makes me moist. First thing he should do is coathanger Mitchell and fire the game up.
VickJesus hit on Hodge behind play for the ko

Conca elbow to back of head ko mitch hawks 2 men down

353469.jpg

307774-eba1fc9e-1ec8-11e4-b56d-3a1fe581cea9.jpg

lasagna15.jpg

817551-ce0fbd60-6fb8-11e4-be05-ecc6a1b34e9f.jpg

B2Nc37iCIAAleHM.jpg:large

WELCOME BACK REECE!

You come on our board and expect us to gush over ravioli, what if I came over on your board and say you campaigners have no match up for dusty?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to really enjoy this game as they are such an amazing team at the peak of their powers and as good as we have seen since the Cat's and Lions in full flight, winning will be nothing short of a miraculous miracle so I have already dealt with my disappointment of the impending loss, but strangely enough I think we will push them all the way.

Going to really enjoy this game as they are such an amazing team at the peak of their powers and as good as we have seen since the Cat's and Lions in full flight, winning will be nothing short of a miraculous miracle so I have already dealt with my disappointment of the impending loss, but strangely enough I think we will push them all the way.

Got the feeling that the boys are going to give it one helluva shake. The whole competition will be watching this game. Everybody wants to see the Hawks stretched out. Everybody wants to see if the Tigers are the real deal. Goal to Jack after the siren. Tigers by four points. Poetic justice for last week.

Got the feeling that the boys are going to give it one helluva shake. The whole competition will be watching this game. Everybody wants to see the Hawks stretched out. Everybody wants to see if the Tigers are the real deal. Goal to Jack after the siren. Tigers by four points. Poetic justice for last week.
And Dimma is coaching very well at the moment. He showed everyone in R10 how to deal with the Dockers, so what will he have up his sleeve for the Hawks.

geez tigers are paying $5.10 thats way to long IMO , I also seen today that sports bet have already paid out punters over 1.1 million on there Hawthorn winning the Grand final final bets .lol. Has this ever happened in a season ever ?

And Dimma is coaching very well at the moment. He showed everyone in R10 how to deal with the Dockers, so what will he have up his sleeve for the Hawks.
Nothing fancy. Just get the boys to go over the words of the song. ;)

geez tigers are paying $5.10 thats way to long IMO , I also seen today that sports bet have already paid out punters over 1.1 million on there Hawthorn winning the Grand final final bets .lol. Has this ever happened in a season ever ?
Probably not with a GF but happens all the time. They know the majority of that 1.1 mill will be re-punted. Not stupid the `ol bookies.

Groupie_ got $5.60 on the Tiges, so we've come in a bit. As far as paying Hawthorn on the GF, they must've done their sums and calculated it's cheaper this way. Main thing is, Hawthorn won't even be in the GF. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back