Game Day Round 19 - Saints vs North GD Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just turn up and win boys!

1690034859134.png

1690035051444.png

Join us for Round 19 of the 2023 Toyota AFL Premiership Season. Watch St Kilda Saints take on North Melbourne Kangaroos.

Kids aged 14 years old and under will have free entry* across games between Rounds 16 to 19 with a supercharged match-day experience dedicated to families and kids. Each match across Kids Go Free will have nominated ticket category in which junior tickets will be free.

Make sure you book your child’s free ticket in advance to the match through Ticketmaster!

*Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability and capacity.

Gates & Ticketing Information:​

Gate 7 Ticket Box Opens: 2:00pm

Gates Open: 3:00pm

General Admission locations: Level 3 – All Aisles

• Please note that some Level 3 GA aisles will have front rows allocated to Reserved Seating. See signage for details
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

its game day so...
Coach Sissy Rose (my Little dachsador girl)
resized_20210507_204521-jpeg.1361219

barks the following...

The way that your mind can put all logic and evidence aside and latch onto the hope that maybe, just maybe, this time will be different, has to be down to some kind of voodoo. I know full well the astronomical likelihood that we lose by nine plus goals, and yet I'm ******* excited for the game to start. I mean what the *

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Eleni Tee as bad as Eleni Glouftas?
F*** me she got promoted again?
Can she just read the room and * off
Another game ruined before it begins

Just turn up and win boys!

View attachment 1749313

View attachment 1749316

Join us for Round 19 of the 2023 Toyota AFL Premiership Season. Watch St Kilda Saints take on North Melbourne Kangaroos.

Kids aged 14 years old and under will have free entry* across games between Rounds 16 to 19 with a supercharged match-day experience dedicated to families and kids. Each match across Kids Go Free will have nominated ticket category in which junior tickets will be free.

Make sure you book your child’s free ticket in advance to the match through Ticketmaster!

*Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability and capacity.

Gates & Ticketing Information:​

Gate 7 Ticket Box Opens: 2:00pm

Gates Open: 3:00pm

General Admission locations: Level 3 – All Aisles

• Please note that some Level 3 GA aisles will have front rows allocated to Reserved Seating. See signage for details
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice work gr. 👍

Looking forward to watching St Kilda strangle the life out of our ball movement for three hours.

They’ll double our forward fifty entries but kick poorly (6.15.51) and we’ll kick straight (10.2.62).

Do it for Ratts you plonkers! 👊

Just put in an effort that’s all don’t care if we win or lose just put in an effort.
The pain of this season will be soon be over then just pray the board can see with there eyes just like the supporters can that a major reconstruction of our list and our skill level will be required with certain individuals to go and we all know who they should be.

Between the two teams they have won one game for the last 5 weeks, and that was an 8 point win by St Kilda over the Eagles.

St Kilda was ok against Melbourne for a quarter few weeks ago, but apart from that their form has been almost as bad as ours

I’m sick of watching us lose every week and want to give my 12 year old some reward for going to every bloody Melbourne game. My older kids just don’t bother anymore…

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back