Preview Round 2, 2024 vs Richmond changes & pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It wouldn’t surprise me if they give Sweet a run and drop Finlayson. Soldo was decent as a tall target who can kick a few, whilst Sweet is actually pretty athletic given his size. Having a second ruck option who can actually ruck is important.

So, I’m going:
Out/
McEntee (concussion, but should be dropped anyway)
Finlayson

In/
Evans
Sweet
Burgoyne/Williams to sub

Our midfield is carrying a few players who should be right under the pump.

Finlayson is picking up where he left off last season and that's after doing nothing preseason.

Mitch for Finlayson.

Williams for Jones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God our small forward options are dogshit with SPP out.

Out: Evans, McEntee, Jones
In: Burgoyne (to 22, Mead to sub), Narkle, Williams

Narkle is more impactful than Evans or McEntee, don't understand why we're so reluctant to play him.

Don't drop Finlayson. Soldo can handle the sole ruck role, and 0.4 is still 0.4 more than Sweet would be likely to contribute up forward.

God our small forward options are dogshit with SPP out.

Out: Evans, McEntee, Jones
In: Burgoyne (to 22, Mead to sub), Narkle, Williams

Narkle is more impactful than Evans or McEntee, don't understand why we're so reluctant to play him.

Don't drop Finlayson. Soldo can handle the sole ruck role, and 0.4 is still 0.4 more than Sweet would be likely to contribute up forward.

Narkle is so bland. Why bother. I don’t want to see Evans picked either , but at least he’s an actual forward.

We desperately need to find out if either of the 2 small forwards we just drafted are ready to come in asap (yeah I know we’re waiting with the injury to Lachlan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back