Game Day Round 2 - Sydney v Essendon, SCG, Saturday 23/3/24, 7.30pm AEDST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeez I hate these campaigner’s, got to lower our eyes going forward. We are killing them in the centre but butchering it when going forward. Get that sorted and we will kill these arrogent turds.

Our 2 way running has improved a little. Not as good as Sydney's, but we have only had 5 goals kicked on transition so far. Better that I thought it would be tonight.

Biggest difference seems to be

Sydney: sprint then Coast once they have space

Essendon: Coast until they realise where they need to run to. Then sprint.

These clowns at half time trying to get 2MP rubbed out, he has every right to contest the mark and every right to protect himself from the opposition recklessly running back with the flight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These clowns at half time trying to get 2MP rubbed out, he has every right to contest the mark and every right to protect himself from the opposition recklessly running back with the flight.
im really torn on the incident.. at first glance I was like "ffs, its a contact sport", second viewing I was like "yep, hes in trouble". I think you've hit nail on head. he had eyes on ball the whole way and only late did he realise contact was coming to which he braced to protect himself.

Not an ideal result but * me, its been blown way out of proportion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back