AFL Toast Round 21 - Win v The West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

He was was utterly tripe! Trade the you know what! Merrett comes on...we win!
I'm not saying he was good, but how the * can you blame him for not hitting targets when he didn't even kick the ball?

I'm not saying he was good, but how the **** can you blame him for not hitting targets when he didn't even kick the ball?

How about he works harder and gets the ball, the best moment was when we subbed the useless one off.

If Jetta has his papers stamped.. then I don't see how Melksham still has his. He has been really poor all season. Just disappointing after we all thought he turned the corner last year.

Anyone know when Gleeson will be available for selection?

How was his response at the umpiring tonight :D

He didn't actually watch the game as he was at a local SANFL game but he didn't talk to me for a while after he got home haha :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Jetta has his papers stamped.. then I don't see how Melksham still has his. He has been really poor all season. Just disappointing after we all thought he turned the corner last year.

Anyone know when Gleeson will be available for selection?

That's the most annoying thing about him,maybe he doesn't respond well to Bomber as he would with Hird but still needs to pull his finger out.

He was was utterly tripe! Trade the you know what! Merrett comes on...we win!
Merrett coming on was not the main factor in our comeback. He was good, but Winderlich, Heppell and Zaharakis in particular were far more instrumental than Merrett.

Apparently, 11 will be next weeks powerball number.

"Essendon won their 11th game of the season with a score of 11 goals 11 behinds and the Zaharakis goal which put us in front was scored with 11 minutes and 11 seconds left to play."

That first half was so putrid. Holy s**t. Must've been the worst half of football we've played all season (worse then St Kilda).

Good game to be at live. I enjoy beating the Eagles.

It says a fair bit when that wasn't even our best win against that mob in the past year or so for mine (mind you, sandwiched in between was probably our most disgusting performance against them ever outside of the 'Lecras' game).

Games against West Coast either make me feel really good, or really s**t afterwards. It looked like it was going to be the former, but turned into the latter, and boy was it satisfying :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back