Game Day Round 3 Carlton vs Geelong Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A massive game with the Blues sitting 0-2. We are not without our chances but you get no points for being competitive.

All game day discussion goes in here.

Opposition supporters: Zero tolerance at match time. No point complaining you were treated harshly if you ignore all warnings beforehand.

Carlton supporters: We all love the club and want to win and we all get frustrated if things go against us. Please don't abuse each other and refrain from puerile references to players.

Let's go Blues. Time to get serious.

Who are these 2 unfunny tossbags on the pre-game blabla?

And whether we win the hit outs :oops:

Something like that. :)

Wish Warnock brought his game today to this match.
Haven't seen the ball land in the arms of a mid from his hit-outs as many times as I had in the first 2 and 1/2 quarters today.

Don't think Kreuzer and Hampson will let us down against Blicavs and West tonight, just the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't seen the ball land in the arms of a mid from his hit-outs as many times as I had in the first 2 and 1/2 quarters today.

Don't think Kreuzer and Hampson will let us down against Blicavs and West tonight, just the same.
I'll let you in on a little secret one day ;):p

Thanks for this Harks, good to hear. As for tonight my concern is nullifying their 5 or 6 small forwards. If we contain them, then I think the result will favour us. I'm confident Jammo and Hendo will match Tom and Pods. In any case, looking forward to a fast, and hopefully competitive game. Go Blues.

If we can bring our first three quarters from last week and finish with our last quarter from round one we will do fine...

Blues in a close one. Gibbs BOG. Yaz kicks 5.

Oh lawd Elliot....

A band that was popular in the early 00's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back