Preview Round 3 v Sydney MCG Sunday March 31st 4pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope you are joking mate because if not we are a club in distress…long term injury list is horrendous and it’s only the 4th game of the season

Gibbo…2024 gone ski….and now has an infection as well
Dusty…who knows how long
Prestia…6weeks-2months min
Hopper 6weeks- 2 months min
Trigger…4-6/weeks
Coulthard…no idea
Broad….no idea
Grimey…no idea …injury prone anyways
Fawcett….long term
JGTI…weeks

Balta…fmd

Lunch…not 100%

MRJ and Young…coming off injuries

Colina….call the priest
And Bauer, but I don't think he exists anyway.

I think I’ve been to more games this year then most on here to be fair 😂
I've been to 1, this will be my second this week. Reckon thats a good effort.

It's pretty boring though

MRO taking thepiss with pendleberrrrry…no weeks just a fine

Imaging if that was Mansell, Pickett, lunch, etc etc…weeks

The Match Review Officer graded the incident as intentional conduct, low impact and body contact, drawing a $3750 fine ($2500 with an early plea). If the incident was graded as medium impact, it would have cost Pendlebury a one-match ban.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t remember last time I watched it. Maybe the very early days
There's so many different twists and turns in it now, like idols, advantages, etc, etc, it's not worth watching.

I just saw the teams named...

I'm genuinely worried we lose this by 100+ points. No Hopper, Prestia, Graham, and Dusty in the middle. Grimes and Gibcus are out from the backline. Lynch is underdone.

We have to play Bolton and Baker at centre bounces. Otherwise it's over because Sydney will outrun our midfield all game.

For better or for worse the team picked is one that they believe gives us the best chance of at least being able to run out the game instead of getting to about halfway through the 3rd quarter and the kids hit the wall and we see a 5-6 goal loss get blown out to a 10-12 goal loss. For those of you getting overly frustrated, it's going to be a very long season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back