1 Day Round 4, 2015 - Northern Phoenix v Western Woodpeckers at The Fire Pit [50 Overs]

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations to Smartys Power on his maiden win as captain.

I'm proud of you my young padawan.

7KaBfTG.png

Son of Skeletor you even got a wicket! 1/20! Best economical figures!
Thanks Bosh. Couldn't have done it without ya. :hearts:

The Woodys were after somebody that could finish off the job when the inevitable top order crash came.

Glad I could be here to save the day. :D

Please tag me before the match next week so I can come in for some pre-match banter. I forget easily :p

The Woodys were after somebody that could finish off the job when the inevitable top order crash came.

Please tag me before the match next week so I can come in for some pre-match banter. I forget easily :p
I thought I did. Either I did or these matches come around too quickly.

GG Juggalo Balla and MoOP , scintillating bowling from our lord and saviour Smartys Power

Sending down a couple of the old offies seems to be working a treat for me. Not batting worked out well too, can't get knocked over in the change-rooms.

Smartys tagged you in the team-sheet. Not sure why you didn't get the notification though.

Oi The Half Back why didn't I bowl me when I had one last over. I was bowling well. #vdwantsout ;).

GG Woodpeckers nice stuff in the thread.

Beng can we expect a 'normal' day for the matches?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, * this mystery simmer, whoever you are.

Oi The Half Back why didn't I bowl me when I had one last over. I was bowling well. #vdwantsout ;).

GG Woodpeckers nice stuff in the thread.

Beng can we expect a 'normal' day for the matches?

For the test series starting early next year, yes, I will have a set day of the week that the matches will be released. At the moment for this competition we need to squeeze in another 6 games and the finals matches before Christmas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back