AFL Autopsy Round 4: ANZAC Day 2015 - Essendon def by Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Knew we'd pull this s**t. So bitterly disappointing. No one stood up

So disappointing. When you can't run it permeates everything else, skills, execution and decision making.

The worst part is there's nothing that can be done about it, we've probably got to ride it out for another 4-5 weeks.

Pies were better than expected though, and the wet definitely favoured them

Collingwood played really well. We didn't adjust our game for conditions. The old hands of Fletcher and Stanton showed the way to play in the wet but everyone else just never got their heads around it.

latest

Forgotten

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly it occurred to me at half time that I just can't give a s**t about this team. I'll keep buying memberships abd watching games, but we are going nowhere. We are still making the same mistakes and have the same diffiencies we had 4 years ago.

Too many one paced players with poor disposals. Hird doesn't seem to have a plan b and is an average match day coach. Carlisle is not a forwards are spoke and if you were picking a team based on 2015 footy he wouldn't get a game

Collingwood played well. We didn't adapt our gameplan to the conditions. Serious questions need to be asked of our desire and hate to say it, our fitness

that was the most disgraceful, humiliating piece of s**t i have ever borne witness to on a football field. enough for me to leave early.

you shitful pack of auskick reserves had better sort yourselves out and start doing your jobs right.

death to troy pannell.

* carlton.

Team needs a hard look at themselves. They have the talent to beat anyone and do something special, but are way too immature to take the next step. Not the end of the world, and hopefully it was the reality check they need.

Heppell, Hooker, Daniher, Stanton, Hurley, Baguley and Hibberd can hold their heads high. Hams also displayed more hunger and desire in his little play time than most of his teammates.

Everyone else needs a hard look at themselves. Start with Watson and Goddard, terrible from our leaders

2.8 in the second when we dominated a majority of the quarter was a factor. Pretty much got outplayed for the game but scoreboard pressure is huge.

We didn't have that huge fade out in the last as a positive, but we didn't play to the conditions today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back