Trades Round 4 Trades - A.K.A. Hold ya premos ya scurvy dogs!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to get that excuse on me when I was young :(

I was kind of a bish way back then tho
I swear all girls say that to me either i am just that awesome or I am just that unlovable

No pressing need for me to get rid of Hayes yet so I’ll just leave him plonked in the utility spot… besides he’s only a Patty old man Ryder injury away from being straight back in and potentially making a fair bit more money.

I remember a few years ago I traded out Bailey Fritsch when he was dropped. Sure enough he came back in before long and made an absolute fortune in extra cash, and I had to put up with people (can’t remember if it was on this board or DT Live which I stupidly followed back then) going “FRITTTTTAAAAAA!!!” every time the annoying little snotbag got another cheap possession or out-the-back goal.

Anyway, I digress…
Gone form the Ryder voodoo doll to wanting to massage his old man calves myself. Funny game this one.

Hmm thinking Hayes to Cripps or another mid(cash from Marshall to Preuss last week)
and someone to McInnes

Or i could go Hayes to English for back up in case Preuss gets i injured or Leon'd

Have until tomorrow to decide so no rush as of yet.

Edit: Hmm just noticed i have enough spare cash to go Hayes to English and Rowell to Cripps but may mean missing a rookie finally some thinking needed instead of stupidity lol

Last edited:
Dixon has actually looked decent, he may not play every week but unlike someone like Skinner I'm confident he'll play throughout the season. Happy to hold him at R3.
Yeah sounds like he’s straight out next week, only playing because Williams wasn’t 100% going off what Simpson said
I think Dixon may have overtaken Williams. The one I'd be worried about coming back for Dixon is Oscar Allen.

Anyone know anything about Stein? I'm potentially going to trade Mccartin to him for the cash grab but I know sweet fu** all about GWS rookies. Is he in Davis's spot for now? I don't have any faith the NOD holds his spot when half of freo's mids return and unfortunately the trade is out of these two blokes
Yep, who has better JS out of Stein and Windhager...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'll be back, Marshall & Ryder are keeping him out of the team.
Neither of those two are what you'd call durable.
Ryder is now 34 yo. the end is coming for him, it's just a niggle away.
Yep he will be back the question will it be worth holding him until that time

Could be next week they rest Ryder could be until the byes who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back