Trades Round 4 Trades - A.K.A. Hold ya premos ya scurvy dogs!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

259/3 Gawns 140 making that look much better than it should lol
Spider-Man Reaction GIF

I just had a scary thought...Durdin is my only player not playing this week so he's starting forward pocket for me with the C on, as I had the VC on Gawn. Due to the fact that Carlton play the late Sunday game, if Durdin becomes a late in, I'd have to go Rowell captain haha. I shouldn't even be typing this into the universe but damn that'd be just my kinda like.

I just had a scary thought...Durdin is my only player not playing this week so he's starting forward pocket for me with the C on, as I had the VC on Gawn. Due to the fact that Carlton play the late Sunday game, if Durdin becomes a late in, I'd have to go Rowell captain haha. I shouldn't even be typing this into the universe but damn that'd be just my kinda like.
I don’t think he can be a late in given he’s in covid protocols 😂😂

He can't as he is out with H&S protocols

He's a Covid out so won't be a late in. You're safe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what are the chances of hayes being an emergency? Looping him is the only way I can get Gawn’s VC score

Anyone know anything about Stein? I'm potentially going to trade Mccartin to him for the cash grab but I know sweet fu** all about GWS rookies. Is he in Davis's spot for now? I don't have any faith the NOD holds his spot when half of freo's mids return and unfortunately the trade is out of these two blokes
Yes, he's a KPD with Davis' spot. Averaged like 22 from 4 games last year... so true lockdown KPD Darren Glass style vibes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back