Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't decided yet. I can still make the Close > L.Taylor trade this week before the Port v Brisbane game starts. Just weighing up weather to hold off and do Close > Lloyd next week. If I did Close > L.Taylor tomorrow morning, I'd then do Impey > Lloyd after Lloyd's 2nd game.
Both trades look good you never know when the next fwd rookies come along.
I'm even looking at fasolo even though i really dont like him lol.

Same here. If Caddy struggles again I'll reluctantly consider Caddy > Fasolo. I guess I'm trying to determine weather the money L.Taylor will make is worth a trade..

FWIW - Taylor is a little fella - I reckon they are just about the worst types for SC - he may well prove me wrong and I hope he does, but on the whole, I reckon small light blokes are not good SC picks generally. Give them a year or two in the system and maybe things will be different, but it's usually pretty tough for the small guys to score well early on in their careers IMO.

Well I was going to pick Rioli but can't trust his hammys.

The only only other 2 forwards I'm even remotely interested in are NRoo and maybe Harvey and thought I was a bit over reactive in getting rid of Roughead after one bad score so I thought "ah what the heck, I forgive you Roughead".

Back on board the Roughead rollercoaster. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
The more consistent NRoo option might have been a better fit for you. Roughy is so extreme in his highs and lows that he's the worst possible player for your temperament ... he'll have you wanting to rage trade him every second week. Also 2 trades to effectively go from Roughy to Zorko and from Caddy to NRoo looks a lot better than 2 trades to go from Caddy to Zorko.

Same here. If Caddy struggles again I'll reluctantly consider Caddy > Fasolo. I guess I'm trying to determine weather the money L.Taylor will make is worth a trade..
too serious has Lewis (b/e -27) going up 30K on hes 38 av thanks too hes 5 sub rd1 score.Another fwd rookie jacko paine at 160K hes taking Close spot.

FWIW - Taylor is a little fella - I reckon they are just about the worst types for SC - he may well prove me wrong and I hope he does, but on the whole, I reckon small light blokes are not good SC picks generally. Give them a year or two in the system and maybe things will be different, but it's usually pretty tough for the small guys to score well early on in their careers IMO.
Hes had a slow start due to pretty much no preseason brissy must see something in him to be playing early on in the season.

The more consistent NRoo option might have been a better fit for you. Roughy is so extreme in his highs and lows that he's the worst possible player for your temperament ... he'll have you wanting to rage trade him every second week. Also 2 trades to effectively go from Roughy to Zorko and from Caddy to NRoo looks a lot better than 2 trades to go from Caddy to Zorko.

Planning to turn Higgins into Nroo after the byes as it suits my bye structure better.

Didn't have enough cash to bring in NRoo yet anyways.

WeAreGeelong does that mean you are against Kelly too?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With JHK starting and with downgrade opportunities like Crouch, Cripps, Lloyd, Fasolo and possibly Robertson coming up over the next few weeks I've decided to go with just the one trade this week ... Michie > Kelly. Next week it may well be Cunningham to Crouch as Cunningham may well have already made the bulk of his cash by then.

Just pulled the trigger on Daisy to Macrae, now watch Daisy score a big ton!
Hopefully it'll pay off in the long term as Macrae looks awesome so far!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Considering trading in Fasolo after 1 game worked out well for me first up, Lloyd/Gray for JKH/Impey might be worth a punt.

Walters > Merrett
Thurlow > Currie to avoid Mummys donut
I was already considering this trade so I'll be going ahead with it now Mummy is out. But I'll wait until we know who's getting the green vests in the Sydney/North game before deciding between Currie and Derickx. I don't think there's a lot between them. Derickx may have better JS as Pyke will always need help and Goldy won't when he's fully recovered. But Currie probably can score higher and his bye suits my team much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back