Game Day Round 5, 2023 - Brisbane Lions vs. North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we come with the right attitude we will get the job done, lets hope we are in a ruthless professional mindset today.:brisbane:

Lllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooonnnnnnnnnsssssssssss!

If we come with the right attitude we will get the job done, lets hope we are in a ruthless professional mindset today.:brisbane:

Lllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooonnnnnnnnnsssssssssss!

FBA0044D-36A6-4A55-BC5D-802A1BAAE54A.jpeg

Just for you 3KZ, I expect this to be your new Avatar.
9e8a0081a66b6e9771dd4ff5adcc829d

I'm selling snags at Port Melbourne bunnings for Solar smiles Dental Charity.

Family affair with son, daughter in law, brother in law and the trouble and strife all helping.

If you need some hardware come down and have a snag.

Go the Lions. Should be a easy win.

I'm selling snags at Port Melbourne bunnings for Solar smiles Dental Charity.

Family affair with son, daughter in law, brother in law and the trouble and strife all helping.

If you need some hardware come down and have a snag.

Go the Lions. Should be an easy win.
I hope the Lions are serving up plenty of ‘sausage rolls’ today.

Gonna head up to Barker in a couple hours. I think most of the heavy rain expected today is coming around 6pm. Might get a couple of showers during the game but can’t see anything drastic happening.

I have a feeling it’ll be a bit of a slog early, hoping our class pulls us away in the second half. Would make up for having to sit through the Port flogging this year 😂

Let’s be frank, we should win this one. Look at who North have beaten; Eagles (at home), Freo (who are nowhere near last year). They won’t be rollovers but for crying out loud, if we are a serious football team it is games like this that we should win. The Port game was just a lapse in mental fortitude and possibly a bit cocky from beating Swans and Cats in the preseason and the Dogs game they were always going to be taking it to the next level (thanks Vic Media). If we really are the hunters we should knock this mob off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today's simply about doing what good teams do and that's taking care of business. Regardless of venue and opponent who is improving and feeling good about themselves with Clarkson at the helm.

Let's not get drawn into a struggle like the Dogs game. I don't want to see slow down the line stuff. Move it quickly and if we get into the F50 quickly we have the arsenal to kick a decent score.

Lachie Neale never plays a bad game but I reckon today, he might be set for a really big day. Home game for him personally.

Hoping for Zac Bailey to get back amongst the goals today.

Wouldn't be against Lyons being the sub today. Provided we don't have any early injuries I would look to inject him into match late 3rd qtr.

Today's simply about doing what good teams do and that's taking care of business. Regardless of venue and opponent who is improving and feeling good about themselves with Clarkson at the helm.

Let's not get drawn into a struggle like the Dogs game. I don't want to see slow down the line stuff. Move it quickly and if we get into the F50 quickly we have the arsenal to kick a decent score.

Lachie Neale never plays a bad game but I reckon today, he might be set for a really big day. Home game for him personally.

Hoping for Zac Bailey to get back amongst the goals today.

Wouldn't be against Lyons being the sub today. Provided we don't have any early injuries I would look to inject him into match late 3rd qtr.
If it's a home game for Lachie does that means is also a home game for McCarthy, didn't they grow up together playing footy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back