Round 5 Tips and Crowd Expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

If Essendon beat Freo next week? For sure!
Dons have good record but Freo in strong form, already great record in Perth, smashed Dons last season.
Until last year we had a good thing going, beat Freo consecutive years in Perth, and against Ross Lyon teams for a long run.

Last year I was actively scared of the Fremantle game though and I feel the same way this year. I massively rate Freo and have no idea what will happen.

So many people tipping Richmond against Geelong......weird.

Geelong to win by 40 attendance about 42,000
No way. Richmond embarrassed by a team they 'should have' beaten, lashed by coach and media alike for an insipid performance have finally had the wake up call they needed.

Expect them to come out and beat Geelong by 150 points, en route to a premiership. Like Geelong in Rd 6, 2007 after beating beaten by NM the previous round, then taking it out on Richmond to show their true worth.

If Essendon beat Freo next week? For sure!
Dons have good record but Freo in strong form, already great record in Perth, smashed Dons last season.

Somehow forgot about that game. Was thinking of 2013, where we came back and won, despite playing like s**t in the first half.
Hopefully Hocking is back for you guys, he's our only chance of quelling Fyfe's influence. In saying that, he's almost untagable.

Somehow forgot about that game. Was thinking of 2013, where we came back and won, despite playing like s**t in the first half.
Hopefully Hocking is back for you guys, he's our only chance of quelling Fyfe's influence. In saying that, he's almost untagable.

Yeah the Dons certainly have a good record out West, but Freo in great form, and have the forward structures right at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back