Game Day Round 5 v Essendon @Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies, very tardy thread this round.

Gather round ye children to witness the incredible, superhuman agility of Big Benny Brown at our unofficial home, the Adelaide Oval!

We're tall, weather is okish for now but will get wetter at some point. Ideally Laurie or JJ are sub. Discuss.

Team-Selection-Insta-Scroll-_02.jpeg

Apologies, very tardy thread this round.

Gather round ye children to witness the incredible, superhuman agility of Big Benny Brown at our unofficial home, the Adelaide Oval!

We're tall, weather is okish for now but will get wetter at some point. Ideally Laurie or JJ are sub. Discuss.

View attachment 1660922
Brown did a training session with Gawn today. Doubt he'll play

It was my partners birthday on Thursday. Her mum rang me up and asked if they could do lunch, I already had plans but said we could come down on Saturday, not thinking about the footy. So now I'm stuck at the in-laws today, I will see if I can put the footy on but I hate watching footy at their house. I prefer to watch at home where I can take my anger out on the furniture.

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF by The Taboo Group

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deserved to lose with selection on Thursday night and still do after Goody gave Melk the most underserving call up of all time.

Crowd looks a bit s**t? Reckon people will roll in and catch the end of this, doubt many would watch both matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back