Game Day Round 6, 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I mentioned in the other thread, we will win if we are mentally switched on for at least three quarters. And our assistant coaches have worked out a plan and tactics to orchestrate against Geelong's strengths, like in the same way they did against Melbourne last week.

Such a weird day of weather. A downpour has been a few minutes away for the last few hours, but keeps fading just before it reaches Brisbane.

As I mentioned in the other thread, we will win if we are mentally switched on for at least three quarters. And our assistant coaches have worked out a plan and tactics to orchestrate against Geelong's strengths, like in the same way they did against Melbourne last week.
You can say that again! Go Lions.

Such a weird day of weather. A downpour has been a few minutes away for the last few hours, but keeps fading just before it reaches Brisbane.
Yep have been looking at the radar, it’s quite the anomaly. Not sure if it will hold but there’s hope!

I'm off on my walk to the sons place then the Gabba now, have aqua trekking shoes on, Kathmandu rain jacket over Lions Polo and Guernsey... I'm sure it will be untroubled compared to trekking in South West Tasmania, have a fantastic night everyone.

Llllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooonnnnnnnnnsssssssss!

I'm off on my walk to the sons place then the Gabba now, have aqua trekking shoes on, Kathmandu rain jacket over Lions Polo and Guernsey... I'm sure it will be untroubled compared to trekking in South West Tasmania, have a fantastic night everyone.

Llllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooonnnnnnnnnsssssssss!

No googles?

BOM still saying 95% chance of rain during the game, radar doesn't look good either.

Just what I’m seeing. The moist air in the middle levels of the atmosphere to the north looks to be hitting drier low level air coming from the SE. won’t be completely dry but possibly less rain than previously thought. Tonight at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back