Review Round 6, 2024 vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

If you're ready to be disappointed with this team, you'll never be disappointed.

JHF showed some steel, I didn't mind Burgoyne's game and 3 goals from Georgie.

The first 20 minutes of the game seem a lifetime ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just annoyed with myself that I probably wasted half an hour today watching this garbage, which is the most of any game so far this year. Could have been doing something much more productive.

I think going forward if I am watching AFL again this year I'll focus on watching other clubs.

Sweet started ok in the first, but after that it was a mess. Was clear we needed to sub Sweet out pronto, but there was so much going wrong and they were only 1 small element of an absolute shitshow.
Yep, when the heat was on we melted. Who could have confidence in this side should we play in another final? How will future fans look at the 2004 premiership? If only we were there to witness a GF win, how thrilling that would have been!

Scariest part of that performance, is we were up 8 goals to 3 early in the second, and I still thought Collingwood were the favourites to win at that stage. All the worrying signs were there, they had their game going from late in the first and we were just holding on. Just shows how far away we are, as soon as they started to break through it was just a tidal wave, we collapsed and rolled over like a puppy dog.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back