Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 9, 2002
MCG, pocket, Punt rd end
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Victory, Hereford
Ricky Petterd backed up his first game with another 20+ touches, looked very composed and played well.
Did anyone else deserve the nomination ahead of him for this week?

Ricky Petterd backed up his first game with another 20+ touches, looked very composed and played well.
Did anyone else deserve the nomination ahead of him for this week?

Krakouer had a pretty good game for Port, probably his best for the club yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gwilt wasn't bad.

Jesse Smith and Matt Campbell really stood up and influenced the game when it was on the line last night too (Smith 16 touches, some of them pure class in the final term, Campbell three goals and six tackles).

I'd love to see Campbell get it as he's been good for three weeks now, but as a forward pocket he's obviously not racking up the big possession numbers. His forward line pressure is first class though.

I would've put Bate comfortably ahead of Petterd. Krakouer ahead of Petterd too.

Dont know what Pettard ended up with but at 3/4 time on the scoreboard he had 21 touches and 13 marks.
Surely hed get it this week as he had maybe 6 more touches that I can remember in the last quarter.

i reckon it will have to be out of jones or petterd, both looked really promising and at least something looks good for melbourne

The classic case of quantity vs quality.

Every radio station I listened to had Petter easily beating Krakouer when he played on him, even I would trust their judgement over mine. So added to that Petterd had double his touches then yeah, imho it's a pretty strong argument.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back