Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
What moves are everyone thinking of doing this week?

I'm considering:
Newton -> Glenn
Sloane (Apparently a calf injury) -> Armitage/Pendles/Boyd

I'll probably put Hodge and Lewis on the bench if they get reported.

My trades will be
Hunt - Boyd
Parker - Pendles

Tempted to get rid of Lewis if he's suspended for several of games, if it's only 1 or 2 though I'll be tempted to keep hold of him.

Tempted to try and get rid of Newnes or Hunt, but not sure of any feasible upgrade targets in defence, especially with Hodge suspended.

I want to trade Treloar but he's the type of player that will respond next week. .....right?:$:$:$

Had a prelim go at a trade but may reverse if Clark's foot injury is minor. I have Lewis and Hodge and unless either of them is gone for more than four I will leave them on the bench. To trade them out then in again is four trades that is two weeks of trades alone. Would rather look for other areas to improve.

Clark out J. Glenn in (Krakouer to forward bench) - If Clark comes good B Newton - J. Glen
NVB to T Mitchell (surely he will hold his spot)

Goldstein to be new Captain with Lewis on Bench

I am keeping Parker - three weeks affected by concussion - this week he was already on thirty before end of third quarter and scored poorly after the rain.

Pretty happy scored 2116 this week and back into to top 5000. (dropped back from 2460 to 8000 chasing cash cows but need to just hold ground now)

Hunt --> Picken

I think I want Hanneberry, but need to see how injuries (Sloane), tribunal (Hodge), and DPP changes (Salem, Tarrant, McIntosh) work out.

Doubt I have the cash, so may have to focus on getting rid of my dead spots ( Tippett, J. Anderson ).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is good team value right now? I am generally pretty happy with my $11.385M with $155K in the bank.

I'm a rookie though, is that good? On par?

I want to trade Treloar but he's the type of player that will respond next week. .....right?:$:$:$
You just have to think, will Treloar and Parker average at least 100? Yes, you have to say yes. So that means they will go big and make up for these rounds. It's just probability. I'm going to ride them until I have a full midfield.

Alot to consider this round with Hodge and Lewis looking like outs. Also dpp changes..

My captain Lewis is gonesky which is annoying because I now need to find a new player and a new captain. Got some money to move with and trading Lewis frees up another 600k. Pendlebury is my midfield target but I also want to get Matthew Boyd in as a DPP defender.

Tentaive trades are Lewis-> Pendlebury (C) and Hibberd -> M. Boyd

Atm im thinking
Salem > glenn
Move boyd into defense then lumumba > steven or ellis unless wines is back might get him in

Was going to go Lewis >> Ebert and NVB >> I. Smith but now thinking I might be better in taking a downgrade when it's good and leaving me $507k for a double upgrade next week and NVB might go OK against Melbourne, sooo
Lewis >> Ebert and Newton >> Glenn it is.

Im going to keep both Lewis and Hodge. * it. Im 6k or so already. Team is ****ed. Lets just go for my leage grandfinal

But my sisters team who I help out is currently like 600th (i told her about all the safe picks whilst i went risky and got burnt.. boo) dont know what she should do.
She has both atm. It will depend on how many weeks they get I gues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back