Official Match Thread Round 7 2003, Game 4 HURRICANES v WCM @ SS, 7:30pm Thursday

Remove this Banner Ad

GRIDLOCKED | 0 (On) | 13.77 (Off) | Total : 13.77%
Not Happy Jan! :mad:
I think its a bit harsh to be taken from the field after only a few minutes of footy and then not return for the whole game.

I think a positional change maybe in order.

:mad: Things just aren't working for the team at the moment, we are freefalling from grace just as Richmond did this year. We start the season well, then fall off the pace dramatically.

Some serious tactical decisions ahead for the match commitee in oncoming weeks I'm sure.

Originally posted by gridlocked
GRIDLOCKED | 0 (On) | 13.77 (Off) | Total : 13.77%
Not Happy Jan! :mad:
I think its a bit harsh to be taken from the field after only a few minutes of footy and then not return for the whole game.

I think a positional change maybe in order.

MOULDY_BREAD | 0 (Off) | 37.78 (On) | 41.54 (Off) | 86.49 (On) | 86.67 (Off) | Total : 3.940002%

My game time last week :(

Anywho.. 2 goals from 2 kicks, YAY! Too bad we lost though. Hopefully next week we can get a win.

Nice to post another win Hurricanes, i feel we are now heading in the right direction. Congrats to Scousecat on another fine game, and to Beausgirl43 for her 4 goals!!

On a personal note. May i ask to be moved back into the starting 18? While i am not setting the world on fire i do feel i am ready and able to move back into the 18, but i am happy to play ANYWHERE, forward, midfield and EVEN defense. Cheers cap'n, your check for this win is in the mail:)

Originally posted by Inferno_03
Hey Mobbes can you post the Xie points for our team after this games been played if it aint to much of a hassle.

Cheers

Round 7 2003 :
107 DADDY4EYES
77 THRAWN
73 PIESPREMIERS
72 SCOUSECAT
70 YOU_IDIOT
67 HAHNPREMIU
66 BEAUSGIRL43
52 THEMASE
50 SARGEMO369
47 JABSO
46 EKA
39 DAVID
28 SPECIALBRU
24 INFERNO_03
22 DIPPERS_DO
12 GFC MAD!
7 CATATTACK
7 DENNO
0 PLAY ON
-2 GRIDLOCKED

2003 :
519 DADDY4EYES
509 THRAWN
402 GRIDLOCKED
388 HAHNPREMIU
356 SCOUSECAT
346 INFERNO_03
334 THEMASE
325 SARGEMO369
290 YOU_IDIOT
249 DAVID
249 JABSO
204 BEAUSGIRL43
201 EKA
201 PIESPREMIERS
198 DIPPERS_DO
185 FREOFAN
175 SPECIALBRU
122 PRIZED-BIT
103 GFC MAD!
93 BLUES^ROCK
89 PLAY ON
75 CATATTACK
9 KEATINGS_GAL
0 DAVE

-2 GRIDLOCKED
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA go me!!!!!!

Ouch!! That really hurt my season tally!
But im still lookin pretty good there in third place. :D
Just hope I keep my place in the team.

What are "Xie points", exactly? Is it anything like the plus-minus system in the NHL?

Being a newbie in the fantasy footy, this is something which has sparked my curiousity...

Originally posted by gridlocked
-2 GRIDLOCKED
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA go me!!!!!!

Ouch!! That really hurt my season tally!
But im still lookin pretty good there in third place. :D
Just hope I keep my place in the team.

I understand your plight Gridlocked but just remember it isnt every day that you play on the best centre half back in the league. You arent the first to be towelled and you wont be the last!! Chin up!
Well done hurricanes, you must be a quality outfit!
Looking forward to our next encounter!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was the deal with me, (the rover) getting 11 hit outs?? :confused:

Anyway, it's good to get another win on the board, and against the new side as well which is always a good feeling. Looking forward to next week's game, might be a couple of positional changes, will see how training goes this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back