Game Day Round 7, 2023 - Brisbane Lions vs. Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugger it. Wanted to be the first responder but got caught looking at inexperience watch.

OIP.0ecGtIsupFCmxdze9KIU4AAAAA

Go Lions

Froggy to dominate

Quite enjoy an early afternoon bouncedown, going out for lunch then the game. I cycled past the Gabba early this morning and it was like a ghost town, the Lions are going to get it rocking this afternoon, I am expecting to hear plenty of Sweet Caroline, Billie Jean and Take me home Country roads.

michael-jackson-billie-jean.gif

Lions by 90+.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last week we played an Orange team and this week a Purple team.....footy is becoming a joke! In a few yrs we will have to turn up against a Dark Green team omggggg. Lions by an unexciting 23 points.

I'll be at a wedding today so no watching for me. Hope to see the score worm to keep going up so I have no stress haha.

Nuney I told you, as much as you'd like to be watching the Lions today, you can't miss your own wedding.

Nuney I told you, as much as you'd like to be watching the Lions today, you can't miss your own wedding.

Nunez has permission to skip our wedding.

Last weekend I anticipated going on #190watch for this game, and I see no valid reason to step away from that now. Zac Bailey to win the James Aish Medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back