Game Day Round 1, 2024 - Fremantle vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well nobody you named played well today so not sure how you can make an argument for this
My argument isnt about today, as you well know. Its that our list is loaded. Its about as good as it can be considering a number of factors. Its looking like a waste though as our tactics and coaching cant seem to get the most out of it.

My argument isnt about today, as you well know. Its that our list is loaded. Its about as good as it can be considering a number of factors. Its looking like a waste though as our tactics and coaching cant seem to get the most out of it.

It’s top heavy and a bit unbalanced. No depth unfortunately

Not players like Lohmann and Answerth who are constantly in and out/substitute. Players like Rayner and Berry who have been completely ineffective two weeks in a row despite being consistent best 22 players for 5-6 years now.

But all you’re doing in bringing in duds like Answerth and Lohmann

Doing this serves my ‘get a first round pick in ahead of the Ashcroft bid’ agenda so thumbs up 👍.

But all you’re doing in bringing in duds like Answerth and Lohmann
Okay but why do they get the chop when Berry and Rayner were just as putrid or in my opinion more so?

You can say more runs on the board but if some of these fringe types got a consistent go at it they might start to look more settled at senior level.

I’m not advocating for recklessly dropping players. I just think a spell in the reserves can be a good motivator at times for players whose performances have become stale/subpar. I’m one of Rayner’s biggest supporters but his effort today and last week was not there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back