Trades Round 7 trades; Hayes to Hayes and then??

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dare say TDK is a very brave move, even braver than Rozee.
The 2 games he was lone ruck,scored 84 and 97 against Witts and Darcy/Lobb, Goldy ain't easy but not harder than, I would have thought.
TDK is just nuts

Not brave

Just nuts
The 2 games he was lone ruck,scored 84 and 97 against Witts and Darcy/Lobb, Goldy ain't easy but not harder than, I would have thought.

Can you move a mid forward and get Hobbs?

I feel like you don't want to be helped here :moustache:
no. also Hobbs ******* sucks, Ward 2.0.

I'm backing myself in. * ya's

1651226092082.jpeg

yeah Goldy isn't scary anymore. Plays Goldy, ROB, Preuss/Flynn, Hickey/Ladhams, Cameron/Cox. If he can't average 90 in those 5 i'd be shocked.

Hickey only concern.

Gone grundy to s hayes preuss off the bench.

J hayes to any mid i want not sure if i go the extra cash for mills or i go with walsh or touk.

Mccartin to sicily for the last trade probably.

I might be dreaming a bit.
But I would love my bench to be JHF, Ward, Macdonald when the byes hit.
Trade all 3 in round 14 trades.
Next week
Rioli to Curtis
Paddy to Cripps
Dixon to Dempsey
This would leave me 240k to get Touk the following week.
Potentially Gibcus/SDK to a rookie.
Ward/Durdin to Touk.
Reset some s**t rookies
keep all my good rookies.
One less on the field.
Sorry cuz, I was with you on the delisting D Rioli train, but tonight, man I'm not so sure.

I was gonna go TDK too, with Pittonet injured, but changed my mind when I had the Xerri cash available instead of Durdin
I had six onfield injuries so i thought * it Hayes Witherden in and ****ed off ward with a boost trade bringing in G Clark 104 on field just to complete a full side of green dots. Score projection says 2342 toxic with English Hewett and Jackson on the bench

Last edited:
Still can't decide trades .
Few options to go though.
Will prob to both before heading to the footy tomorrow.
Inter webs at K park is pretty dodge .

Might hold hayes .

Trade Rachele to get a better player.
Trade 🍒 aswell.

Issa Rae Reaction GIF

Process of elimination

1. Which team do you believe will win
2. Select the player from the team you believe will lose
3. Winning team will kick more score and probably more behinds
4. The losing teams player will most likely get more kick ins and the ball spends more time in their defence

Answer : Player from the losing team IMO
Exhibit A - SC and logic don’t always align :p

Hence, I’ve VC Preuss :straining:

Thinking of going:

Xerri -> Hayes
JHF -> Steele

Leaves me with JHayes still but will turf him next week for Clark. Steele is expensive but thinking he's the best midfielder I can get: have already got:
Oliver, Macrae, Cripps, Touk and Neale. Dunno - none of other top mids seem like sure things to me. I could go Hayes out instead of Xerri and then select any mid under 610K but not sure who's a safe bet in that range. Steele once on a run often seems to get rolling too.

Also feel like with Clark coming in as M8/9 next week JHF is unlikely to be hugely useful for me anymore.

Could boost to grab Rosas - undecided on that. Him or Curtis next week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking of going:

Xerri -> Hayes
JHF -> Steele

Leaves me with JHayes still but will turf him next week for Clark. Steele is expensive but thinking he's the best midfielder I can get: have already got:
Oliver, Macrae, Cripps, Touk and Neale. Dunno - none of other top mids seem like sure things to me. I could go Hayes out instead of Xerri and then select any mid under 610K but not sure who's a safe bet in that range. Steele once on a run often seems to get rolling too.

Could boost to grab Rosas - undecided on that. Him or Curtis next week?

They good trades ..

I've already gone...

Grundy --> Preuss
McCartin --> Short

Do I use my second booster for some cash generation for one of ...

Hayes --> Hayes
Xerri --> Hayes

Or do I stay patient and keep the booster for later in the season. 27 trades.

Process of elimination

1. Which team do you believe will win
2. Select the player from the team you believe will lose
3. Winning team will kick more score and probably more behinds
4. The losing teams player will most likely get more kick ins and the ball spends more time in their defence

Answer : Player from the losing team IMO
ce4.png

Did Dimma just say Shorty is gonna run through the guts?

HOOOLYYY DOOLYYY
Wet Toasters were so bad, the entire back 6 spent most of the match in the midfield.

Short to the midfield makes room for rioli to seagull.
Interesting.
Rioli gets a stay of execution. Lucky for me, I would have dumped him if it were not for Xerris injury.

With Grundog ded I now will have S Hayes.
What forward offers most value when I trade out poor Jack Hayes.
1651268308492.png
Parker (worried about transition out of mids to more fwd)
Taranto is appealing
Heeney I think will return to the 80s 90s after his big boom games are all done
Tex is a new man

This SC caper is too hard.

grundy to hayes
xerri to clarry
hinge to parker/JDG

gone aggressive with now only 2 boosts left but sort of have to after having such a bad couple weeks, was able to move up 16k spots last week finally.

wanted to hold hinge but if parker is close to a top 6 fwd it's definitely worth it. I think parker gets more mid time when the kids struggle a bit in the centre such as early last week against the hawks. Potentially could be the same this week against the lions midfield?

With Grundog ded I now will have S Hayes.
What forward offers most value when I trade out poor Jack Hayes.
View attachment 1387613
Parker (worried about transition out of mids to more fwd)
Taranto is appealing
Heeney I think will return to the 80s 90s after his big boom games are all done
Tex is a new man

This SC caper is too hard.
parker would be best value, I like taranto as a player but you can't trust leon after he had him full time fwd last week. I'd go Heeney if you can, now that he's fully healthy he's playing to his potential, looks great forward or when he pushes into the mids as he's gotta be one of the toughest 1 on 1 match ups in the comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back