Trades Round 7 trades; Hayes to Hayes and then??

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in a similar decision between Parker or Heeney.
Could go:
Option 1 - Oliver and Parker
Option 2 - Cripps and Heeney (projected 20pts more)

Who would you go?

Covid 19 is from the same viral family as the common cold. Multiple yearly infections are likely.
Yeah I know but most of them should have some natural immunity but that is about/or has already started to drop off. Hence I’m surprised a 4th booster has yet to be made mandatory for all. Anyway this is for a Covid thread not a footy thread.

Carnage week
What are your thoughts on this trade?

Grundy - Hayes
Xerri - Heeney
Hayes - Parker
Leaves $18,500 and 28 trades

Or can you suggest a better option?

6ea443c14573f875234dbccc2b2514bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Need to trade one of Whitfield or McCartin to Oliver (via DPP). Can afford to do either.

Intially was thinking Whitfield because it frees up more money for other trades next week and Im afraid he will drop further. But with all the injuries this week I would have to play both DeKonning and Odriscoll on field if I got rid of him.

Thoughts?

Need to trade one of Whitfield or McCartin to Oliver (via DPP). Can afford to do either.

Intially was thinking Whitfield because it frees up more money for other trades next week and Im afraid he will drop further. But with all the injuries this week I would have to play both DeKonning and Odriscoll on field if I got rid of him.

Thoughts?
Everyone is going to have a rookie on field they’d rather not have this week. Get Whitfield out, you’ll more than make up for the points you lose this week by getting an actual premo in your defence.

Everyone is going to have a rookie on field they’d rather not have this week. Get Whitfield out, you’ll more than make up for the points you lose this week by getting an actual premo in your defence.

Thanks. Every week its painful watching him and I am adament I will trade. Then Thursday comes and I have bigger fish to fry.

I've already gone...

Grundy --> Preuss
McCartin --> Short

Do I use my second booster for some cash generation for one of ...

Hayes --> Hayes
Xerri --> Hayes

Or do I stay patient and keep the booster for later in the season. 27 trades.
Boost away, otherwise you’ll regret not getting a must have ats

He’s an escape artist - he dodged my culling again this week!

He gotta be due for some decent scores though

Thoughts?
I'm holding Whitfield for now - spike game incoming

(I've been saying that since the season started)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If i were to trade Sinclair (or another mid/def) into the midfield instead of Oliver I could avoid a donut, but is that worth it long term when I'll lose (although it is possible I might gain) whatever the difference is between Oliver and Sinclair (or whoever) over the rest of the season whilst gaining whatever measly score my mid bench player will bring in (likely to be around 50) for this round?

If i were to trade Sinclair (or another mid/def) into the midfield instead of Oliver I could avoid a donut, but is that worth it long term when I'll lose (although it is possible I might gain) whatever the difference is between Oliver and Sinclair over the rest of the season whilst gaining whatever measly score my mid bench player will bring in (likely to be around 50) for this round?
Long term Sinclair will go to your D anyway.

I'm holding Whitfield for now - spike game incoming

(I've been saying that since the season started)
It’s this week - lock it in!

GWS will win convincingly
Preuss VC will dominate :D
Shitfield will have a bit more time to be more clean

Rainbow Unicorn GIF by Trolli

Thoughts?
Keep Whits

He'll score 100+ this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back