Game Day Round 8: Essendon v Brisbane, Sunday 24/5/15, Etihad Stadium, 1.10PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

much better quarter. We moved the ball with purpose, we ran hard and we pressured the Lions ball carriers.
Would be nice if we could see it more often

Agree, best quarter for a month (not that it's saying much)

Encouraging that Heppell and Watson's numbers have been down, but we are still winning.

Zach Merrett is such a gun, will be top 20 players in the AFL in 5 years.

Jobe looks knackered

His output has been OK for a mortal but substandard for him. I am hopeful that when Myers and Hocking return we'll see Watson's output improve. Goddard hasn't been massive either. We need those two to step up a little as Heppell has been fantastic this year and Stanton has been good. Those two will make a massive difference.

His output has been OK for a mortal but substandard for him. I am hopeful that when Myers and Hocking return we'll see Watson's output improve. Goddard hasn't been massive either. We need those two to step up a little as Heppell has been fantastic this year and Stanton has been good. Those two will make a massive difference.
He looks to be doing a lot of the grunt work that is usually done by Hocking and Myers. Don't think we've ever really had those two out for such a long period of time. He's killing my supercoach side lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back