Game Day Round 9, 2023 - Brisbane Lions vs. Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neale has been well below what we’re used to seeing for much of this year, we’re fortunate to have Dunkley (and Ashcroft, for that matter).

Neale has been well below what we’re used to seeing for much of this year, we’re fortunate to have Dunkley (and Ashcroft, for that matter).
He has 29 touches, 4 clearances in a midfield with Ashcroft (26) and Dunkley (21) tonight.

The days of 35+ touches for Lachie are over, he has too much talent around him now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tippinwoody (sic) destroyed us a few years ago. Now not good enough for the top flight. McGrath has had a great game. Defenders and Joe our best players. Neale come into the game...never understand criticism of him. At some point, he's the guy who will turn his game around. Still the one guy in the AFL I would want in my team.

Tippinwoody (sic) destroyed us a few years ago. Now not good enough for the top flight. McGrath has had a great game. Defenders and Joe our best players. Neale come into the game...never understand criticism of him. At some point, he's the guy who will turn his game around. Still the one guy in the AFL I would want in my team.
ATW is cooked. Enjoyed his time off footy...

full props to lester. He has taken the Rich role and has taken some incredibly well chosen attacking kicks off half-back.
Lester is 31 this year, not exactly a long term replacement but good to have froggy as an option. Reckon we'll still use Rich instead when he is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back