Game Day Round 9: Richmond v Essendon Saturday 30 May 7:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you. :mad: :D

Bugger. I wonder if I get the pre game fireworks? So shitted with the overseas vision when they don't give the same feed as in Aus.
What tv you watching it on normal or pay tv? channel seven started at 6.30 pm and pay tv starts at 7.15.

How do you watch the game there m8 do they have live feed?
In png we get everything , my mate owns the pay TV company, in Fiji it's touch and go, usually rely on Internet streaming

What tv you watching it on normal or pay tv? channel seven started at 6.30 pm and pay tv starts at 7.15.
No channel over here offering. Apparently last year there was a channel showing games live but they went **** up. I pay around NZ$150.00 to get all games live and can watch replays/achieves. Not bad but miss a lot of the pre/post game stuff.

Foxtel don't come to the party even though I emailed them about paying an O/S content subscription to their shows (not games) with a negative response. Found a work around but how dumb. Would have paid.

No channel over here offering. Apparently last year there was a channel showing games live but they went **** up. I pay around NZ$150.00 to get all games live and can watch replays/achieves. Not bad but miss a lot of the pre/post game stuff.

Foxtel don't come to the party even though I emailed them about paying an O/S content subscription to their shows (not games) with a negative response. Found a work around but how dumb. Would have paid.
I thought the pay tv there showed it i think telstra has a hand in it. I got foxtel back after a couple years and was watching the games on stream was horrible to watch quality so bad ( i'm talking the illegal streams not afl international)

I thought the pay tv there showed it i think telstra has a hand in it. I got foxtel back after a couple years and was watching the games on stream was horrible to watch quality so bad ( i'm talking the illegal streams not afl international)
I don't have Sky over here. Was tempted but a lot of the sports I'd like to watch are so late and because I start early just didn't seem to warrant. However Sky doesn't support the AFL so that put a nail in the coffin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back