Round analysis

Remove this Banner Ad

i decide it because i own it

he only has it because he is in a privaliged position somewhere and sharing it.

i will turn vv back on but here will be no monbulk

What we ask you to do

We expect our members to conduct themselves appropriately when using

electronic communication to share information with other members or

posting material on public websites or social media sites connected to the

club.

Electronic communication:

* should be restricted to club matters

* must not offend, intimidate, humiliate or bully another person

* must not be misleading, false or injure the reputation of another person

* should respect and maintain the privacy of members

* must not bring the club into disrepute.

well done to Upwey for having this clause in there player handbook

its time to take a deep breath, let the clubs sort it out,

Jason, please let the club sort it out, put the vv back on so the others clubs can move on with business, our preparation for next week vs Monbulk starts today

I think as all users of the forum, be careful with what we put up, im sure most of us have information from clubland that has abit of spice and CHOOSE not too post

Upwey will pull out the we will go to ELF card again if this player actually gets what he deserves.
Upwey: number one on the Senior's ladder; number one on the Reserves' ladder; number one on the Eighteen's ladder, that's just one of the indicators of a successful club and yes, I'm an Upwey person and damn proud to be one. Oh, and by the way, Upwey has never, ever played the so-called "EFL card", so don't fret, we're here to stay.
A footnote: Upwey and Wandin are playing their match next Saturday at Marysville so why not forget all the angst for a short while and show some humanity and join our two clubs in assisting this still troubled community.

Upwey: number one on the Senior's ladder; number one on the Reserves' ladder; number one on the Eighteen's ladder, that's just one of the indicators of a successful club and yes, I'm an Upwey person and damn proud to be one. Oh, and by the way, Upwey has never, ever played the so-called "EFL card", so don't fret, we're here to stay.
A footnote: Upwey and Wandin are playing their match next Saturday at Marysville so why not forget all the angst for a short while and show some humanity and join our two clubs in assisting this still troubled community.

Will the player that king hit Fevola be playing?

i decide it because i own it

he only has it because he is in a privaliged position somewhere and sharing it.

i will turn vv back on but here will be no monbulk
Despite your good intentions, Jas, imposing unilateral censorship to influence an outcome is totally at odds with your plea to let the committees sort it out. By publicly shelving the responsibility onto one club, it is actually making matters worse. Think it through.
The actions of outraged, ill-informed members who seek to defend their clubs by attacking others has repeatedly backfired. Both clubs have been severely damaged by it. The committees are left to clean up the mess. They may appreciate your support, but they are hardly grateful for the interference!
It only demonstrates a lack of respect and confidence in club leaders when members seek to personally vent their spleen while asserting they are representing the club. They don't. They only damage it.
The snipers who inhabit the darker corners of this forum are feasting on two great clubs tearing each other apart.
You can't begin to imagine the grief you have all caused.

As a neutral observer may I say that what is happening on here is ridiculously embarrassing to the competition.

And might I also add if this incident is deemed as serious as it has been speculated why are the respective clubs 'sorting' it between themselves? If a suspension is deemed necessary where the f&@k is the league and why has there been no intervention? Reeks of amateur hour for mine.

As a neutral observer may I say that what is happening on here is ridiculously embarrassing to the competition.

And might I also add if this incident is deemed as serious as it has been speculated why are the respective clubs 'sorting' it between themselves? If a suspension is deemed necessary where the f&@k is the league and why has there been no intervention? Reeks of amateur hour for mine.
agree the behavior is ridiculus, but clubs should still try to sort it themselves. better for all. the league is mediating they tell me, so they are not to blame.. wouldn;t matter if it went straight to investigation tho. the same mindless shitwit supporters would;ve screwed it up anyway.

agree the behavior is ridiculus, but clubs should still try to sort it themselves. better for all. the league is mediating they tell me, so they are not to blame.. wouldn;t matter if it went straight to investigation tho. the same mindless shitwit supporters would;ve screwed it up anyway.

That's all well and good taj but it's the 12th of May. This 'incident' occurred on ANZAC day, what is the end date on this debacle? Screams of a situation where daddy needs to take control for mine as the children can't play nice.

That's all well and good taj but it's the 12th of May. This 'incident' occurred on ANZAC day, what is the end date on this debacle? Screams of a situation where daddy needs to take control for mine as the children can't play nice.

Why are they even being allowed to do this in house. Would other clubs be able to do the same? The act deserved 4 weeks at least anything less is a joke.

All clubs can arrange in-house settlements. If no resolution, then they have an option to go to independent arbitration. Often done in well-run clubs!
This one went that path.

All clubs can arrange in-house settlements. If no resolution, then they have an option to go to independent arbitration. Often done in well-run clubs!
This one went that path.

So how many weeks do well run clubs give a player that king hits someone? Just so us poorly run clubs have a reference point for the future.

This is ridiculous, Let Monbulk and the leagues love child's sort there s**t out. All the other clubs don't care and don't need to be penalised because of one person being stupid and putting something up that shouldn't be seen on an open forum. In the end we all know the YVMDFL will always bend over for Upwey, Deal with it and move on, its the way it is.

lets talk footy not his garbage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See VV is up and running. :thumbsu:

No news as to whether Upwey have done the right thing yet. Good luck next time they have any issues against another club . :thumbsdown:

See VV is up and running. :thumbsu:

No news as to whether Upwey have done the right thing yet. Good luck next time they have any issues against another club . :thumbsdown:
You keep fishing Finger.. no-one seems to biting however! Perhaps the parties actually involved and in the know are bigger than you and your petty behaviour. Im sure a satisfactory outcome will be reached for all involved yet somehow I still feel you will continue to muck rake. Meanwhile there is some fantastic football being played in all grades- turn the page mate before you miss it all!

N
You keep fishing Finger.. no-one seems to biting however! Perhaps the parties actually involved and in the know are bigger than you and your petty behaviour. Im sure a satisfactory outcome will be reached for all involved yet somehow I still feel you will continue to muck rake. Meanwhile there is some fantastic football being played in all grades- turn the page mate before you miss it all!

Just curious to see if all clubs are treated equally.

N

Just curious to see if all clubs are treated equally.
I have been around a while and see absolutally no evidence at all of favourtism as suggested on here by a couple of people. Tall poppy syndrome perhaps?! Surely in todays day and age the league are transperant enough as to not to be seen as favouring any one club - You are puting a big slur on our competition and the people who run it by suggesting otherwise. I see our league as being a real leader in many ways and think Stephen and his crew are to be commended on the fantastic direction they are taking this competition...

The interleague team is now on the website. Its a good thing the interleague is on this week. Judging by the stars not playing interleague looks like there would of been many unable to line up for their home clubs ;). Seems to have been great timing. Im sure the week off will help most & that they will be right to go next week:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back